Expired Hot Deals

[Costco] Zavida - Organica Whole Bean Organic Coffee 2 x 907g Bags $27.99

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 26th, 2019 4:34 pm
Jun 21, 2007
888 posts
144 upvotes
Milton, ON
I drink this coffee regularly and like the taste of it.
Deal Addict
Apr 3, 2006
2426 posts
447 upvotes
Grabbed this coffee for $12.97 the other day and holy moly is it amazing. Very rarely am I taken aback from the smell/taste of a bagged coffee but this does just that.
Jan 9, 2014
617 posts
452 upvotes
Regina
I think most of the people that dislike this coffee are confusing it with the other Zavida coffees that are sold at Costco. This is definitely in my top 3.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 1, 2005
7420 posts
2655 upvotes
Markham
Coffee is personal preference...let's just leave it at that. BTW. If you don't like the coffee, why did you even click to read the thread...just to post you don't like this coffee.
We're all bozos on the bus until we find a way to express ourselves...

Failure is always an option...just not the preferred one!
Deal Addict
Jan 11, 2007
1186 posts
132 upvotes
Brampton
Imo, these are my favorite beans for the price on sale. $10.99 in store, can't go wrong. Way better than the regular zavida beans that go for 8.99.
Deal Addict
May 18, 2002
3050 posts
412 upvotes
Brampton
Ive bought this twice from costco. The first time I was very pleased with the flavor and aroma for this price point.
The second time I bought it a couple months later, it was not good at all. There was moisture in the bag and coffee tasted and smelled slightly sour.
I will give it another go if I make it there this week.
INFORMATION: The requested thread does not exist.
Apr 4, 2017
1 posts
All their 340g bags are on discount in their cafe right now. I think it's $8.75 a bag. I grabbed 3 today. They only have one cafe and it's at College Park in Toronto. The selection in the cafe is pretty big. Many different roasts available.
Mar 14, 2015
12 posts
5 upvotes
Montreal, QC
Penrose wrote:
Jun 26th, 2019 11:23 am
interesting. could you explain further? have you given it a chance over several tries with different methods?
Very "earthy" taste, to the level of being unpleasant. Doesn't taste like coffee at all.
Yes, have tried many brands, including artisan from Detour and 49th Parallel.

Mind you, it's my very subjective and humble opinion about this brand.
I acknowledge that there are plenty of other people out there that might like this taste.