Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
CountyCider.com Black Friday

[Black Friday] [The County Cider Company] 20% off site wide - Free shipping on full cases (Ontario Only)

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 28th, 2022 4:38 pm
[OP]
Aug 8, 2016
9 posts
4 upvotes

[Black Friday] [Black Friday] [The County Cider Company] 20% off site wide - Free shipping on full cases (Ontario Only)

Deal Link:
Savings:
20%
Expiry:
November 28, 2022
Retailer:
CountyCider.com
Price Edward County brewer makes some of the best cider I've found in Ontario. I'd go regularly when I lived in the area and have been buying their cider for 10+ years. They occasionally have free shipping, but this is the first I've seen a 20% off deal. You can find/order a few of their products through LCBO, or in store, if you are in the area.

12 bottles or 24 cans are considered a case to get free shipping. Will only ship in Ontario.

The County Apple (Dry) and Waupoos Premium (Semi Dry) are my favourites. The flavored are also great, but are a bit sweeter. Way better than anything you will find in the standard LCBO cider offerings!
5 replies
Jul 30, 2019
226 posts
617 upvotes
Can vouch for the country apple and pear. Both are great and one is dry and one is sweet. The peach and blackberry peach are super sweet.

All the ciders they make are very good though. You can have your own cider tasting at home for under $75 :).

They are pretty alcoholic too (5-7ish percent) so their premium price is somewhat justified.
Remember, don't be a toxic drama queen or someone might not post a great deal. Be respectful and we all prosper.
Feb 15, 2012
420 posts
425 upvotes
Not seeing the free shipping with either 12 bottles or 24 cans for Richmond Hill Neutral Face
:)
Jul 7, 2005
308 posts
97 upvotes
Ottawa
darrenmak wrote: Not seeing the free shipping with either 12 bottles or 24 cans for Richmond Hill Neutral Face
It shows up when you add product to your Cart
Feb 15, 2012
420 posts
425 upvotes
I see, it seems like you need to order by 12 bottle increments for free shipping.

1) 12 county pear bottles -> free shipping
2) 12 county pear bottles + 12 blackberry peach bottles -> free shipping
3) 12 county pear bottles + 1 blackberry peach bottle -> $10 shipping
:)