COUPON: 10% off @ Hero Certified Burgers

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 4th, 2009 11:40 pm
[OP]
Jan 9, 2009
15 posts
5 upvotes

COUPON: 10% off @ Hero Certified Burgers

The Hero Certified Burgers at 9625 Yonge St., which is a bit north of Yonge and 16th in Richmondhill, is offering 10% off any combo.
I got this in the mail, you can print this coupon and take it to them and get 10% off.
[IMG]http://aytakin.com/hero.jpg[/IMG]
19 replies
Deal Addict
Nov 9, 2008
1218 posts
65 upvotes
Vancouver
looks like instant heart atk :|
Jul 4, 2005
761 posts
76 upvotes
Last time these were BOGO free.

Damn they were good. I know some will say that these pale in comparison to "real burgers", but for the price of BOGO free, I gotta say they were great. Definitely better than other fast food chains, but you can probably get the same taste from a backyard BBQ.

Anyway, for 10% off, it's not too bad, but I still can't forget the BOGO free.

...on a side note, god damn I really want a burger right now.
Feb 1, 2008
716 posts
16 upvotes
not a bad deal, makes me want to get one today lol. I didnt even realize they were opening there, and I live 5 min from there.

Thanks OP!
Deal Expert
Jan 8, 2007
23359 posts
621 upvotes
Toronto
Midevilshadow wrote:
Jan 11th, 2009 2:43 am
... but you can probably get the same taste from a backyard BBQ.
It tasted exactly like the Cardinal Roadhouse burger which is great. 10% off is probably bringing the burger down to a fair price for the burger. This deal is warm if not room temperature.
Deal Addict
Jan 11, 2006
1603 posts
141 upvotes
North York
I gota free meal voucher from DVnorth Toyota...will try it this week
Banned
Jul 11, 2006
1245 posts
rvs007 wrote:
Jan 11th, 2009 10:42 am
Didn't the guy at this Hero Burgers location refuse to honour the last promotion (BOGO combo)?

http://www.redflagdeals.com/forums/show ... tcount=110
wow. Thats the second low-life Hero Certified Burgers franchise Ive read/heard about. I went to the one in Mississauga, and they closed early. I pointed to the store hours on the door and the girl (older) just shook her head. Apparently, they have "new management" now, but who knows.
[OP]
Jan 9, 2009
15 posts
5 upvotes
jstaneon wrote:
Jan 11th, 2009 12:53 pm
wow. Thats the second low-life Hero Certified Burgers franchise Ive read/heard about. I went to the one in Mississauga, and they closed early. I pointed to the store hours on the door and the girl (older) just shook her head. Apparently, they have "new management" now, but who knows.
But the one on yonge and major mac is actually really good, it's the only one i go to.
Being 5 minutes away is awesome too :D
Nov 19, 2007
269 posts
9 upvotes
Ajax
Haha YES HERO BURGER! I laughed so much when I first saw this fast food. Makes me feel like a super hero just by eating it (surviving all that fat). Yes I did eat those burgers, and I actually liked it.
Up For Sale:
- Nothing at The Moment -

| BST Feedback | Ebay Feedback |
Mar 4, 2003
378 posts
47 upvotes
Newmarket
10% off? I understand that this is technically a deal, but a "HOT" deal? Come on. To me it's barely worth mentioning. There are thousands of deals like this everyday that go unposted here on RFD. Let's not bring this site down with "HOT" deals that will save you less than a dollar. Really.
[OP]
Jan 9, 2009
15 posts
5 upvotes
teb wrote:
Jan 19th, 2009 2:08 pm
no no no, this looks like a heart attack

http://www.heartattackgrill.com/
Wow thank god we don`t have that in Canada!
But the burgers at hero aren`t a heart attack, it doesn`t have the additional crap like hormones and stuff. So it`s better than macdonalds and other places.
Haven`t had macdonalds in 1.5 year and counting!