• Last Updated:
  • Jan 27th, 2014 8:56 pm
[OP]
Dec 16, 2007
9 posts
Trader Score: 1 (100% Positive)

Coupon - Air Canada 50% off a Companion Ticket in Business Class

Hi all,

I received a coupon from Air Canada and TD after recently signing up for a TD Aeroplan Credit Card: "Enjoy 50% off a Companion Ticket in Business Class"

I don't think I will use it. Anyone interested in buying it? If yes, PM me an offer!

Details:

"Enjoy 50% off a Companion Ticket in Business Class

With the purchase of a Business Class Flexible fare, you, the Primary Cardholder, will be eligible to receive a 50% discount on your companion's ticket. Simply book online at aircanada.com using the promotion code printed below.

-Reservations must be made in Business Class Flexible (fares in booking classes J and C only). Offer only applies on schedules flights operated by Air Canada and Air Canada Express. Flights operated by other airlines, including Air Canada-marketed codeshare flights, are not eligible.

- 50% discount only applies on the published fare, and will not apply to any additional taxes, fees, charges or surcharges.

- All reservations must be completed by December 31, 2014, and all travel must be completed by June 30, 2015.

- Enter the promotion code upon purchase. This promotion code is available for one-way and round-trip itineraries and does not apply to multi-city itineraries. The discount cannot be retroactively applied to previously made reservations.
1 reply
Aug 10, 2005
538 posts
22 upvotes
Trader Score: 0
you have to post a price, if you can figure out how much it really "saves" (i.e. how much is "J/C")