Expired Hot Deals

[American Express] "The Courier" On-Demand from American Express - nets to Zero dollars

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 18th, 2021 9:05 am
[OP]
Jun 26, 2007
569 posts
269 upvotes

[American Express] The Courier Movie Free Via AMEX

Cardmembers are invited to relax and enjoy a movie night-in to view the release of The Courier.

The Courier is a true-life spy thriller, the story of an unassuming British businessman, Greville Wynne (Benedict Cumberbatch), recruited into one of the greatest international conflicts in history. At the behest of the UK's MI-6 and a CIA operative (Rachel Brosnahan), he forms a covert, dangerous partnership with Soviet officer Oleg Penkovsky (Merab Ninidze) in an effort to provide crucial intelligence needed to prevent a nuclear confrontation and defuse the Cuban Missile Crisis.

Check out The Courier trailer here.

This film is rated PG.

The Courier is available ON DIGITAL and ON DEMAND.

ONE (1) PACKAGE INCLUDES:

Access to view The Courier On Demand with Elevation Pictures (serviced by CineSend)1
One (1) $10 (CAD) gift card to use online at Walmart.ca or in-store at any Walmart Canada store for movie night snacks2

Terms & Conditions apply.

WHEN: The Courier will be available for viewing until April 15, 2022 on the CineSend site and is not redeemable for cash or refunds. Once you click the “Play” button, you will have seventy-two (72) hours to complete watching the movie and you may watch it as many times as you want within those seventy-two (72) hours.
CineSend film links are restricted for use to one internet protocol (IP) address. When you start, you must complete watching the film during the seventy‑two (72) hour period from the same IP address.

PACKAGE PRICE: $10 (CAD), including taxes.

PURCHASE WINDOW: Now to Friday, April 23, 2021

PACKAGES AVAILABLE: Two thousand five hundred (2,500) packages are available for purchase on a first-come, first-served basis. Limit of one (1) package per Cardmember.
40 replies
Jun 26, 2010
747 posts
485 upvotes
Vancouver
American Express is offering, by email and code only, a purchase of a package to view "The Courier" on demand, and get a $10 gift card to use online at Walmart.ca or in-store at any Walmart Canada.
Limited # of packages (2,500) are available on a first-come, first-serve basis.

Movie description:
The Courier is a true-life spy thriller, the story of an unassuming British businessman, Greville Wynne (Benedict Cumberbatch), recruited into one of the greatest international conflicts in history. At the behest of the UK's MI-6 and a CIA operative (Rachel Brosnahan), he forms a covert, dangerous partnership with Soviet officer Oleg Penkovsky (Merab Ninidze) in an effort to provide crucial intelligence needed to prevent a nuclear confrontation and defuse the Cuban Missile Crisis.
Last edited by shabbydog on Apr 16th, 2021 4:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Jul 20, 2017
873 posts
1010 upvotes
lol same as the other post about this, no links...
Deal Addict
Jun 28, 2013
3272 posts
1838 upvotes
YUL/YVR
Loading that website makes you wonder if you are really using dialup internet or not.

30 minutes later, its been successfully processed.
Jun 14, 2017
302 posts
224 upvotes
Montreal
link?
1 spot available in my AT&T group buy: 15GB Can+Us+Mex for around $24USD/Month. PM me for details.
Jun 26, 2010
747 posts
485 upvotes
Vancouver
Eleventeen wrote: mm?
not exactly useful without a link
Sorry, my bad. It's an email offer only with a code. I've edited my post.
Jul 20, 2017
873 posts
1010 upvotes
shabbydog wrote: Sorry, my bad. It's an email offer only with a code. I've edited my post.
Your post still doesn't explain shit.
Edit the title properly - it should say [Targeted users only - YMMV]
Jul 20, 2017
873 posts
1010 upvotes
AdamKing wrote: Loading that website makes you wonder if you are really using dialup internet or not.

30 minutes later, its been successfully processed.
Never heard of that stream service either. I guess enjoy the film in 360p with lots of buffering.
Deal Addict
Jul 26, 2018
1478 posts
2379 upvotes
Canada, eh?
No links because it requires a unique access code to be entered, so YMMV.
Deal Addict
Sep 3, 2006
4790 posts
1924 upvotes
Winnipeg
Slow but it worked.

5 downvotes? I don't understand why anyone would post a deal on RFD knowing that they're going to get dragged for posting it.
Don't like the thread? Hide it or report it. Don't incessantly complain about it in the thread, please.
Jun 26, 2010
747 posts
485 upvotes
Vancouver
Eleventeen wrote: Your post still doesn't explain shit.
Edit the title properly - it should say [Targeted users only - YMMV]
Calm down buddy. Not sure which part you don't understand.
Nov 21, 2012
279 posts
148 upvotes
Richmond
Prompted to go to the BT/A Store but like people said loading is slow as hell.
Deal Addict
Sep 3, 2006
4790 posts
1924 upvotes
Winnipeg
alfred2003 wrote: Prompted to go to the BT/A Store but like people said loading is slow as hell.
If you're up for it, just have patience. It will load.
Don't like the thread? Hide it or report it. Don't incessantly complain about it in the thread, please.
Mar 9, 2011
436 posts
144 upvotes
Coquitlam
Slow but got it. Even if the movie is bad, evens out that I got the WM $10GC so it's pretty much no loss.
Dec 25, 2007
496 posts
367 upvotes
CALGARY
Beat me to posting it! LOL - I wanted to make sure the link worked before getting flamed on RFD. I am still not checked out yet....opened it like 20 mins ago

Still at Processing your request. Ticket(s)/Package(s) are not guaranteed until confirmation page appears. Processing, please wait
Last edited by sneek on Apr 16th, 2021 5:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jun 26, 2010
747 posts
485 upvotes
Vancouver
Eleventeen wrote: Never heard of that stream service either. I guess enjoy the film in 360p with lots of buffering.
you must be a blast at parties
Jun 26, 2010
747 posts
485 upvotes
Vancouver
jcon wrote: Slow but it worked.

5 downvotes? I don't understand why anyone would post a deal on RFD knowing that they're going to get dragged for posting it.
because I'm not the type to get validation and self-esteem from up or down votes
Jul 20, 2017
873 posts
1010 upvotes
shabbydog wrote: you must be a blast at parties
Ya true I am. Also the parties I go to don't stream at 360p.