• Last Updated:
  • Jul 14th, 2021 1:05 pm
Deal Addict
Dec 6, 2008
1617 posts
966 upvotes
Edmonton

Covered Parking @ Calgary Airport

Hi there, Looking at covered parking at Calgary Airport as I want to a avoid parking outdoors during hail season. The only option seems to be in the airport and is pricey. Can someone share info to save money like any coupons or do they offer discounts (like AMA)?
2 replies
Deal Addict
Jan 15, 2003
1252 posts
130 upvotes
Calgary
No discounts directly at the airport, no other covered options nearby.
Deal Guru
Sep 6, 2002
11549 posts
5377 upvotes
Moving target
itemsale2003 wrote: Hi there, Looking at covered parking at Calgary Airport as I want to a avoid parking outdoors during hail season. The only option seems to be in the airport and is pricey. Can someone share info to save money like any coupons or do they offer discounts (like AMA)?
There is a covered parking structure at the Sheraton cavilier hotel which is not far from airport (but not close) I’m no expert on calgary area but it’s managed by Impark. There is a hotel shuttle to the airport. Might want to call and ask if the lot does weekly rates. The shuttle is for guests but maybe if you ask nice.

Edit just read their shuttle is not running. So you’d have to factor in a couple taxi. They have a taxi rank and usually 2 cabs there.
Autocorrect sucks