Expired Hot Deals

Cowbell Brewing Co.

Spend $100, Get A Free $25 E-Gift Card (Ontario)

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 6th, 2021 3:13 pm
[OP]
Deal Expert
Nov 16, 2004
20695 posts
8202 upvotes
Toronto

Spend $100, Get A Free $25 E-Gift Card (Ontario)

Deal Link:
Expiry:
January 3, 2021
Retailer:
Cowbell Brewing Co.
Fresh Cowbell beer, quality merchandise and unique food items. Delivered right to your door. Everywhere in Ontario.

How does the "Spend $100, Get a FREE $25 e-Gift Card" Boxing Week Promo work?
The Boxing Week promotion runs December 25, 2020 at 12:00am EST through January 3, 2021 at 11:59pm EST on the Cowbell Online Store.

To receive the free e-Gift Card, the "Our Gift to You: $25 Cowbell Brewing e-Gift Card" must be added to your cart, when prompted.

No limit to purchase (i.e., if you spend $200, you'll receive two $25 e-Gift Cards, etc.). Does not apply to previous purchases. Does not combine with any of our other promotions or discount codes.
RedFlagDeals Addict
16 replies
Mar 11, 2008
421 posts
883 upvotes
London
This. Is. Amazing!

24 cans Double Exposure New England DIPA
5 cans Hazy Days Hazy Juicy IPA
= $102.25 (taxes & shipping Inc.)

Received $25 gift card immediately, purchased
16 cans Hazy Days Hazy Juicy IPA
= $28.20 (taxes & shipping Inc., after gift card redeemed)

45 tall boys for $130.45 = $2.90/beer

I don't usually like my beer hot, but I'll make an exception

Also: needs more cowbell (someone was going to say if... so I figure I'll get it out of the way)
Deal Addict
Dec 31, 2005
1067 posts
686 upvotes
Waterloo
mrumble wrote: This. Is. Amazing!

24 cans Double Exposure New England DIPA
5 cans Hazy Days Hazy Juicy IPA
= $102.25 (taxes & shipping Inc.)

Received $25 gift card immediately, purchased
16 cans Hazy Days Hazy Juicy IPA
= $28.20 (taxes & shipping Inc., after gift card redeemed)

45 tall boys for $130.45 = $2.90/beer

I don't usually like my beer hot, but I'll make an exception

Also: needs more cowbell (someone was going to say if... so I figure I'll get it out of the way)
Did the same as you for the first order.

Grabbed 16 Boxing Bruin for the second. Applied code SMS10 for 10% off, applied $25 GC, total $21.44 for the 16 cans shipped.

$2.75/can avg.
Happy Zoomer customer! $36/800m/5gb.
Jan 6, 2010
495 posts
583 upvotes
Montreal, QC
I saw this thread quickly as I was scrolling down. I thought it was get a free cowbell, now I'm sad.
Jan 21, 2019
110 posts
201 upvotes
Not quite as good as their Black Friday deal!!!
Deal Fanatic
Aug 15, 2015
8722 posts
5109 upvotes
ON
They have a flash sale 20% off on West Coast Red Ale 2.60 a can. Got 2 x24 cans @58.40 and used SMS10 for a total of 105$. You can either do the SMS10 code or 25$ gift card.
I figured I wasn't going to spend another 45$ to use the gcard and get the free shipping for max discount.
https://store.cowbellbrewing.com/produc ... 5841205341
Apr 1, 2009
316 posts
113 upvotes
GTA
I first ordered several different beers, which came to exactly $100 bucks, got the gift card and ordered additional 18 cans. Total of 50 cans for $151.66. With the gift card and the 10% off coupon applied to the second order, this came to $126.66 or $2.53 per can.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 29, 2010
9719 posts
4007 upvotes
Toronto
Excellent. I was just thinking the other day how I needed more cowbell
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
Deal Addict
Mar 22, 2017
1746 posts
1943 upvotes
West GTA
I just ordered some silly amount of beer - just over the 200 dollar line, then used the gift cards for another fifty bucks worth of beer. They got two hundred bucks from me, so i guess their incentive worked. I have 80 tall cans coming my way, I bought the majority of their selection. I don't know if they're good brewers or not, but I guess I'll be able to find out.

One thing to note is that this isn't same-day or next-day delivery if you're in the GTA - many of the GTA breweries are doing same-day or next-day delivery, but this one is looking like it's several days out. They said to order by 12/18 to guarantee 12/31 delivery, for example.
Oct 2, 2009
423 posts
148 upvotes
Thanks Op, awesome deal

Like others they got just over $200 of my cash
Deal Addict
Jul 5, 2008
1666 posts
1458 upvotes
Thanks OP. Cowbell is one of my goto breweries. I like their IPA's.

Order 1: 24 Double Exposure + 5 Gravel Run = $101.25 w/GC
Order 2: 15 Hazy Days - SMS10 - 25$ GC = $21.58

Both orders ships free. 44 cans -> 2.79 per and I don't need to go to the LCBO during lockdown :)

Edit: Browsed the store. They have a ton of non-beer products with their name on them. Looks like the H-D of breweries LOL
Mar 11, 2008
421 posts
883 upvotes
London
grumble wrote: I just ordered some silly amount of beer - just over the 200 dollar line, then used the gift cards for another fifty bucks worth of beer. They got two hundred bucks from me, so i guess their incentive worked. I have 80 tall cans coming my way, I bought the majority of their selection. I don't know if they're good brewers or not, but I guess I'll be able to find out.

One thing to note is that this isn't same-day or next-day delivery if you're in the GTA - many of the GTA breweries are doing same-day or next-day delivery, but this one is looking like it's several days out. They said to order by 12/18 to guarantee 12/31 delivery, for example.
They're located in Blyth... not near Toronto. Great brewery, excellent food if you find yourself in the area and looking to visit.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 15, 2015
8722 posts
5109 upvotes
ON
mrumble wrote: They're located in Blyth... not near Toronto. Great brewery, excellent food if you find yourself in the area and looking to visit.
They're in bumBlyat if they need 2 weeks for delivery...
Jan 21, 2019
110 posts
201 upvotes
dilligafeh wrote: They're in bumBlyat if they need 2 weeks for delivery...
Last time I ordered from them I had my order in 2-3 days. No one really needs next day delivery on alcohol. If you do, I’d seek help or plan a bit better!
Deal Fanatic
Aug 15, 2015
8722 posts
5109 upvotes
ON
djmilesno1 wrote: Last time I ordered from them I had my order in 2-3 days. No one really needs next day delivery on alcohol. If you do, I’d seek help or plan a bit better!
I'm amazed at all the dumb in this post...was it collected throughout the years or is it a recent acquisition ?
I commented on what the poster above mentioned about shipping guarantee being roughly 2 weeks(Dec18-Dec31) .
You could have ended your post at your package getting there in 3 days but then you go telling me no one needs next day alcohol delivery and how I should be planning better and further diagnose me as an alcoholic...I'm speechless.

If it was meant to be a joke, then my apologies, but it simply doesn't read like one.
Deal Addict
Mar 22, 2017
1746 posts
1943 upvotes
West GTA
grumble wrote: I just ordered some silly amount of beer - just over the 200 dollar line, then used the gift cards for another fifty bucks worth of beer. They got two hundred bucks from me, so i guess their incentive worked. I have 80 tall cans coming my way, I bought the majority of their selection. I don't know if they're good brewers or not, but I guess I'll be able to find out.

I got my beer, so shipping was about 7 calendar days.

I can't overstate just how much beer this is. I got box after box of this stuff, and my neighbours think I'm an alcoholic. It's ridiculous. I'm set for a while. Good deal. Beer's decent, not top tier but a good craft beer and the price was fantastic. Did have one beer with a pinhole leak that got tossed and required I rinse a few others, but otherwise okay on shipping.

Again, I'm surrounded by beer.