Savings:
40%
Expiry:
May 10, 2018
Retailer:
cowcow
COUPON CODE : MAJORSALE
EXPIRY DATE : 05/10/2018

Picked up some custom items I had waiting in my cart for a good few months... Have been waiting for another lucrative sale like this one to pull the trigger.
8 replies
Temp. Banned
Apr 28, 2017
1496 posts
1821 upvotes
Site seems to have a lot of bad reviews and not even BBB accredited
Deal Addict
Jul 26, 2015
1689 posts
1735 upvotes
Toronto
lol by the time you receive them, it'll be father's day
[OP]
Jun 9, 2002
186 posts
68 upvotes
Hey, naysayers, tell me where else you can get a custom printed t-shirt for $20CDN shipped...
Temp. Banned
Apr 28, 2017
1496 posts
1821 upvotes
mockingbird wrote: Hey, naysayers, tell me where else you can get a custom printed t-shirt for $20CDN shipped...
Tee Fury for one. And not located in China
[OP]
Jun 9, 2002
186 posts
68 upvotes
User381785 wrote: Tee Fury for one. And not located in China
I bought a polyester mesh t-shirt with a custom design, as well as two high quality black caps with custom designs, $51.16 all-in, shipped. Please show me a place in Canada that does all that for that price. Tee Fury basically sells one type of cotton t-shirt (which they import from China), and they have no tool that I saw like CowCow had for instant customization.
[OP]
Jun 9, 2002
186 posts
68 upvotes
Just a heads up:

They once again have 40% off + free shipping with code: ENDSPRINGSALE

I received my baseball caps and polyester sports shirt today. The hats are reasonable quality but not great, the logos came out ok but they are not bright and vibrant. The shirt on the other hand is superb. The printing is fantastic, but they got the color wrong.
Feb 8, 2009
145 posts
100 upvotes
Calgary
mockingbird wrote:
I received my baseball caps and polyester sports shirt today. The hats are reasonable quality but not great, the logos came out ok but they are not bright and vibrant. The shirt on the other hand is superb. The printing is fantastic, but they got the color wrong.

Hey op can you post a pic of your shirt you made? Was the custom logo you got made multi colored or basic black & white. Do you know if the images by cowcow are made by screening or heat transfer. Prices are pretty good with discount, considering you don't need to puchase a bulk order.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 29, 2006
7714 posts
1584 upvotes
Wait... I know Tee Fury does their own custom designs but they would print a tee with a custom design by the customer, too ??

Not asking to be mean, just wanted to know.
User381785 wrote: Tee Fury for one. And not located in China
The Devil made me buy it - RFD. :twisted: