CPA (from Canada moving to the US)

  • Last Updated:
  • Mar 26th, 2022 1:04 pm
Mar 18, 2022
1 posts

CPA (from Canada moving to the US)


Will be moving to the US, currently a CPA (CA, legacy program under CASB , UFE), work in industry.

Will not need work visa etc..will have a green card.

Just want to see if it's worth it to get a CPA in the state I'm moving to if I don't plan on working in public practice?

Can I just maintain my CPA in Alberta while working in the US? Are employers there open to hiring Canadian CPA's?
1 reply
Deal Addict
Oct 16, 2013
2408 posts
New Brunswick
Are you moving without a job in place.