Black Friday & Cyber Monday Discussion 2019

CPAP Community Central (for CPAP mask + CPAP machines) Black Friday - Cyber Monday

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 5th, 2019 3:09 am
[OP]
May 5, 2016
26 posts
10 upvotes

CPAP Community Central (for CPAP mask + CPAP machines) Black Friday - Cyber Monday

Let's start a thread to gather CPAP sales online so we can all save and find better deals.

Sleepeh.ca (I've purchased from them before)
Papsmart.com (I've purchased from them before)
Cpapoutlet.ca (not yet)
Cpapmachines.ca (not yet)
Monstercpap.ca (not yet)

If you've purchased from other sites please share it with everyone! Let's help each other save!

Additional Notes added on 29th:

Deals are out:

SleepEh: https://www.sleepeh.ca/product-category ... er-monday/ (this is one of the pages, but seems most of their products are on sale)
CPAP machine: https://www.cpapmachines.ca/ (no specific pages but products on sale and they have a coupon code available but only $30 off (Code: 4DaysOnly) and has to be min. $200 spend)
CPAP outlet: https://www.cpapoutlet.ca/Home (some % discounts on the site, but they also have a banner for 'possibly' slower delivery due to Canada post service guarantee lol. This might mean something for someone)

CPAP monster: nothing yet
PAPsmart: Nothing yet
Last edited by KennethJones on Nov 29th, 2019 12:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
102 replies
Jun 8, 2012
105 posts
42 upvotes
Toronto
I've purchased a number of times from Cpapoutlet.ca - no issues.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 18, 2008
6852 posts
1348 upvotes
Mont-Royal
What's the best mall for a small face?
"Every marathon you run, your heart scars and you will die faster. If you think running a marathon is fitness, then you know NOTHING ABOUT HEALTH & FITNESS."
- Training 101
Deal Addict
Feb 28, 2005
2974 posts
1039 upvotes
Montreal
L4cky wrote:
Nov 15th, 2019 7:30 pm
What's the best mall for a small face?
I have the AirFit N20, works well. Mind you I've only tried this one.
Koodo & Tangerine & Voip.MS customer
Deal Fanatic
Jun 7, 2001
7071 posts
854 upvotes
Alberta
No issues with cpapoutlet, sleepeh, sleepyeti, cpapmachines, monstercpap in the past 1.5 years....although no recent purchases in most of 2019.

Different minimum order pricing for free ground shipping however.

Dave
Deal Expert
Oct 26, 2003
31372 posts
2772 upvotes
Winnipeg
i got email in the summer saying resmed forced online retailers to raise prices on their products

what is the best/popular travel apap unit?
Deal Fanatic
Nov 18, 2008
6852 posts
1348 upvotes
Mont-Royal
marc_t wrote:
Nov 15th, 2019 8:19 pm
I have the AirFit N20, works well. Mind you I've only tried this one.
does it cover the mouth?
"Every marathon you run, your heart scars and you will die faster. If you think running a marathon is fitness, then you know NOTHING ABOUT HEALTH & FITNESS."
- Training 101
Jan 13, 2016
10 posts
17 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
L4cky wrote:
Nov 16th, 2019 4:41 am
does it cover the mouth?
Airfit N20 is Nasal, Airfit F20 is full face.
Deal Addict
Jun 15, 2004
1024 posts
94 upvotes
Toronto
Has anyone seen deals historically for the "so clean" CPAP machines? They're almost permanently at 399 so just curious what the best sales are for them if ever?

Also has anyone had experience using them?
Deal Addict
Feb 10, 2006
1988 posts
143 upvotes
Kitchener
kid_icarus wrote:
Nov 16th, 2019 2:45 pm
Has anyone seen deals historically for the "so clean" CPAP machines? They're almost permanently at 399 so just curious what the best sales are for them if ever?

Also has anyone had experience using them?
I've wanted to pick up one myself however many of the reviews suggest it gives off a strong smell that doesn't go away. Unamused Face
Sum_guy wrote:
Mar 13th, 2013 10:26 pm
but my nipples hurt for the rest of the weekend when we go.
Deal Addict
Jun 15, 2004
1024 posts
94 upvotes
Toronto
Double_J wrote:
Nov 16th, 2019 8:15 pm
I've wanted to pick up one myself however many of the reviews suggest it gives off a strong smell that doesn't go away. Unamused Face
Errrrr lol.....now I don't know what to think....
Deal Fanatic
Nov 18, 2008
6852 posts
1348 upvotes
Mont-Royal
RCPilot wrote:
Nov 16th, 2019 12:30 pm
Airfit N20 is Nasal, Airfit F20 is full face.
prblem is the cord of this f20 is too low so it scatches the top of my ear when i sleep
- Training 101
Nov 15, 2019
4 posts
2 upvotes
I've had my machine for a few years and haven't been using it past the first few months. It seemed good at first with an F20 mask, after a few months, I had a kid and ended up taking a couple of months off because of the constant wake-ups. When I tried to go back to it, I'd grown some facial hair and had a horrible itchiness problem in my nose. So I shaved, but I still can't last more than 5 minutes without needing to rip the mask off and practically claw my nose off scratching. I've been trying every few months, but I just can't use it any more, the results are the same and I can't get comfortable.

I had tried a nose only mask, probably the N20 when I was first trying out the machine and woke up the first morning with a horribly dry mouth and my mouth open the air basically blowing in my nose and out my mouth without me really doing any noticeable active breathing. So they recommended the full face mask. But since I haven't used it for years and really do need the machine, my sleep apnea is probably worse than it ever was these days, I was thinking of buying a nasal pillow mask to give it a try.

Would that be a huge mistake and I'd just find it unusable? Is there any way I can get my full face mask to work for me better? It doesn't help that I still get woken up several times a night by the kids, and that's without using the cpap.
Nov 10, 2011
208 posts
139 upvotes
St. Catharines
Double_J wrote:
Nov 16th, 2019 8:15 pm
The SoClean uses ozone to sanitize the hose & mask. For me, it smells strongly the first night but I don't notice it after a small amount of time (like a minute?). We only clean once or twice a week (and sometimes less). The second night, it's not so bad, and by the fourth night I have to really concentrate to get even a sniff of the ozone smell. I think my wife feels about the same. OTOH, my son HATES the smell from the ozone, I'm not sure if he still uses his SoClean.

If I cleaned the mask every day, the smell would be strong every night, but I suspect that I would still get used to it after a couple of minutes.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Some days I think that I am the only person who knows how to use Google.