Shopping Discussion

CR made a mistake when printing the magazine, so now everyone can see the full rating of TVs for free

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 18th, 2018 9:30 am
[OP]
Deal Addict
Feb 11, 2018
1368 posts
1127 upvotes

CR made a mistake when printing the magazine, so now everyone can see the full rating of TVs for free

Great source of info.

Complete TVs rating!
Gone on vacation.
4 replies
Apr 29, 2018
68 posts
93 upvotes
ON
No surprises, LG OLEDs dominate the top 5 with QLED just behind.
I wonder what the misprint was?
Don't forget to like and subscribe
Jul 3, 2007
236 posts
131 upvotes
Toronto
From the Aurora Public Library website, under Digital Shelf, I can access consumerreports.org as a Library patron (need to have a library card number and pin).
Perhaps other public libraries provide this as well.

edyee
Jul 15, 2003
704 posts
240 upvotes
Ottawa
edyee wrote: From the Aurora Public Library website, under Digital Shelf, I can access consumerreports.org as a Library patron (need to have a library card number and pin).

edyee
Consumer Reports online is available for free from the Ottawa public library website too for those of you who live in Ottawa.
Deal Expert
Jan 7, 2002
21074 posts
15016 upvotes
Waterloo, ON
rodenti wrote: Consumer Reports online is available for free from the Ottawa public library website too for those of you who live in Ottawa.
edyee wrote: From the Aurora Public Library website, under Digital Shelf, I can access consumerreports.org as a Library patron (need to have a library card number and pin).
Most public libraries offer digital access to selected magazines.

But that's not the issue (no pun intended.) The issue in the thread is that the Nov18 issue of CR has a botched TV reviews section, pp. 26-33. The link in the OP is to the corrected pages.

If you have a print copy of the Nov18 issue then you need the corrected pages. If you have online access through your library then you may or may not need the corrected pages depending on whether the online version has been corrected.
veni, vidi, Visa