Off Topic

[CRA] Uncashed Cheques from previous years - "Free" Money (YMMV)

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 21st, 2020 3:18 pm
Deal Guru
Jan 12, 2017
13254 posts
3629 upvotes
Scarberia
can't login! need to put this in

Tax information
You must use your copy of the return for the tax year specified.

Enter the dollar amount of the line specified. This must be the amount you calculated and entered on your return.

If the amount that you calculated is negative, enter the value with a minus sign (for example, enter negative 200 as "-200"). If the amount is zero, enter it as "0". When you enter the amount, do not use commas, spaces, periods, or cents.
Error—ERR.018
The information you entered in one or more of the mandatory fields is not correct.

For assistance, use the help links related to each field.

Note
After five unsuccessful attempts, your account will be temporarily locked.
*SIG: Ryzen R5 2600 cpu w/ ASrock B450M OCd to 4.0ghz@1.265v stock cooler 16gb ram win10 pro w/radeon rx460 rogers Gigabit<< xb1 gamertag: mikka2017 >>
Deal Addict
Nov 23, 2003
1917 posts
449 upvotes
Had an uncashed cheque. Submitted the form end of April. Anyone received the cheque/direct deposit since then? Now under uncashed cheque’s, it’s showing no uncashed cheque’s. So I guess they are processing/processed but not deposited?
Deal Addict
Jun 24, 2015
4302 posts
1245 upvotes
Woodbridge, ON
when they deposited the cheque, did they ad it to your tax return or simply deposit it separately, and where do u go on the cra web site to see the money deposited? it dont show under statement of account
Hi
Deal Addict
Sep 21, 2011
1755 posts
472 upvotes
Singh_21 wrote: Had an uncashed cheque. Submitted the form end of April. Anyone received the cheque/direct deposit since then? Now under uncashed cheque’s, it’s showing no uncashed cheque’s. So I guess they are processing/processed but not deposited?
Me also did the paperwork back in March and haven’t seen anything , maybe no more money left cerb took it all lol .
Deal Addict
Nov 23, 2003
1917 posts
449 upvotes
Singh_21 wrote: Had an uncashed cheque. Submitted the form end of April. Anyone received the cheque/direct deposit since then? Now under uncashed cheque’s, it’s showing no uncashed cheque’s. So I guess they are processing/processed but not deposited?
Still nothing from April. I guess they don’t have any more money left or they will pay eventually?
Deal Addict
Jun 24, 2015
4302 posts
1245 upvotes
Woodbridge, ON
ya im wondering how do they pay it? or do they deposit it in your account anyone actually got the money? does it show on your my CRA account as paid?
Hi
Deal Addict
Nov 23, 2003
1917 posts
449 upvotes
GoodFellaz wrote: ya im wondering how do they pay it? or do they deposit it in your account anyone actually got the money? does it show on your my CRA account as paid?

I think on the form submitted there was an option for direct deposit. I have to double check but no one from April got paid I believe.
Deal Addict
Jun 24, 2015
4302 posts
1245 upvotes
Woodbridge, ON
ok i printed a copy so let me check
Hi