Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Crave

1 Month Free Crave (Virgin Mobile Customer Benefits)

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 8th, 2022 2:23 am
Nov 19, 2013
81 posts
950 upvotes

1 Month Free Crave (Virgin Mobile Customer Benefits)

Deal Link:
Retailer:
Crave
Virgin Mobile customers can get 1 Free Month of Crave.

Subscribe to the Crave Total plan with your Virgin promo code and Members get the first month on us! After 1 month, your subscription continues to renew monthly at the then‑current subscription fee (currently $19.99 per month plus applicable taxes). You can cancel or change your Crave subscription at any time.
31 replies
Deal Addict
Apr 6, 2017
1328 posts
2363 upvotes
GTA
If you don’t cancel in time they will not let you out of the next payment cycle. I tried to have credit card reject the charge but they pulled up the contract and that was that.
Deal Addict
Sep 19, 2005
3116 posts
2251 upvotes
Canadia
tfong010 wrote: If you don’t cancel in time they will not let you out of the next payment cycle. I tried to have credit card reject the charge but they pulled up the contract and that was that.
That seems appropriate. You agreed to let the company to sell you something under specific terms, and they followed through.

Side note: $19.99 is a price I'm not willing to pay for access to yet another streaming service.
Deal Addict
Oct 24, 2019
1154 posts
2385 upvotes
Edmonton
Crave:
Great up to date Movies, the crappiest audio and Video Quality at a super high price
This all equals to:

The service I add and drop the most during the year as I only add with deals like this and unsubscribe right away.
Dec 15, 2017
449 posts
463 upvotes
Ottawa
If any Virgin user not planning to use their promo code for Crave, would appreciate one! Thank you!
I love finding and sharing good deals!
Deal Addict
Dec 6, 2008
1617 posts
966 upvotes
Edmonton
retrothing wrote: That seems appropriate. You agreed to let the company to sell you something under specific terms, and they followed through.

Side note: $19.99 is a price I'm not willing to pay for access to yet another streaming service.
I had the same issue. Canceling was a nightmare!
Dec 10, 2007
794 posts
658 upvotes
Arviat
Perfect just in time to catch up on the new season of Barry.

Thanks OP.
Buy nice or buy twice.
Nov 6, 2013
675 posts
2897 upvotes
MONTREAL
Got the promo code.

When I entered it, it says "Your Crave Code is valid! Sign in and start enjoying Virgin member 1 month of Crave Total free."

But then next page I get this "The instance property (Id = 21352, Name = "Gift Card Sender Name") is not valid on the item in question (Reason = "PropertyNotFound")."

Stuck in a loop, tried 2 browsers, same thing
Deal Addict
Aug 14, 2006
1189 posts
439 upvotes
Same thing. Not surprised that, once again, Crave can't figure out basic internet functionality.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 3, 2018
6413 posts
7003 upvotes
GTA
Thanks for posting!

You may want to post the specific offer page and details on your OP:

https://benefits.virginplus.ca/en/membe ... -sms-promo

GET 1 MONTH OF CRAVE ON US.

Stream your heart out! We’re hooking Members up with an awesome way to watch the best series, movies and more. Get the latest originals from Crave, HBO, HBO Max and Showtime, the biggest Hollywood blockbusters, and the best French‑language content in Canada. Catch hit series like Crave Original Shoresy, now available only on Crave. Plus, enjoy with the best video resolution, cast to your big screen, download to watch anywhere and watch on up to 4 streams at the same time.

Subscribe to the Crave Total plan with your Virgin promo code and Members get the first month on us! After 1 month, your subscription continues to renew monthly at the then‑current subscription fee (currently $19.99 per month plus applicable taxes). You can cancel or change your Crave subscription at any time.

Heads Up!
Home Phone and Internet only Members can only redeem this benefit using the My Benefits App on Wi‑Fi.

Why? This code is sent by a text message that only works with our mobile plans.

GOOD TO KNOW

Full Crave Terms & Conditions here.
  • Maximum one code per Member.
  • Codes valid until August 7, 2022.
  • Offer not available to existing Crave subscribers.
  • A valid credit card is required to redeem this offer.
  • After 1 month, your subscription continues to renew monthly at the then‑current subscription fee (currently $19.99 per month plus applicable taxes).
  • You can cancel or change your Crave subscription at any time.

Tips based on previous promos (last Virgin Mobile Benefit was 3 months free!):

#1 if you have signed up before, need new email address and new CC number
#2 can cancel immediately after sign up and still have 1 month access ... in case you forget to cancel later

Enjoy!
Last edited by mzmoney on May 18th, 2022 4:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Jul 14, 2014
3347 posts
2475 upvotes
Toronto, ON
I can't believe Crave TV doesn't support Dolby Atmos and still has limited 4K support (limited content).

Also, why can't we customize the closed captions (size, transparency, color, etc) ?

I'm using the app on my Shield TV Pro.

Overall, their UI is lacking, Netflix is much better in that department.
Deal Addict
Dec 4, 2007
4869 posts
2743 upvotes
Quebec
we got 2 months for "free" when we got our firestick, we did not even subscribed because of the nightmare to unsubscrib.

if the system was working properly to subscribe / unsubscribe, then good....but if you are stuck in some "bug", then you done.
Apr 13, 2007
620 posts
133 upvotes
toronto
Here's a code if someone needs one

vrn1mss8rac
Nov 26, 2020
559 posts
759 upvotes
Nova Scotia
Niklasky wrote: I can't believe Crave TV doesn't support Dolby Atmos and still has limited 4K support (limited content).

Also, why can't we customize the closed captions (size, transparency, color, etc) ?

I'm using the app on my Shield TV Pro.

Overall, their UI is lacking, Netflix is much better in that department.
Even the very limited 4K content they have doesn't even have HDR/Dolby Vision, and the stuff that isn't 4K usually only streams at 720p rather than 1080p. 720p looks good on my 12" laptop, but on my 4K TV not so much.

In my browser I was able to customize the closed captions, but not on my TV. Until I found the settings to be able to put the size down to 75%, it was omitting every few words for some stupid reason.

If it wasn't for the free months from Virgin, I don't know who would ever want to pay $20 a month for this. I would only maybe consider paying $10 for the mobile version, considering it's mostly not worth watching on my TV anyway.
Dec 15, 2017
449 posts
463 upvotes
Ottawa
AceReaper wrote: Got the promo code.

When I entered it, it says "Your Crave Code is valid! Sign in and start enjoying Virgin member 1 month of Crave Total free."

But then next page I get this "The instance property (Id = 21352, Name = "Gift Card Sender Name") is not valid on the item in question (Reason = "PropertyNotFound")."

Stuck in a loop, tried 2 browsers, same thing
Were you able to bypass this error?
I love finding and sharing good deals!
Deal Addict
Jul 14, 2014
3347 posts
2475 upvotes
Toronto, ON
kijoma wrote: Even the very limited 4K content they have doesn't even have HDR/Dolby Vision, and the stuff that isn't 4K usually only streams at 720p rather than 1080p. 720p looks good on my 12" laptop, but on my 4K TV not so much.

In my browser I was able to customize the closed captions, but not on my TV. Until I found the settings to be able to put the size down to 75%, it was omitting every few words for some stupid reason.

If it wasn't for the free months from Virgin, I don't know who would ever want to pay $20 a month for this. I would only maybe consider paying $10 for the mobile version, considering it's mostly not worth watching on my TV anyway.
I'm willing to pay the $20 for the content because there is no other official way to get HOB and Showtime shows. I wish the UI was better. I'm looking into signing up to HBO Max with a VPN instead of Crave.
Aug 5, 2017
614 posts
764 upvotes
PM me if you want a code

**taken
Last edited by frenk927 on May 21st, 2022 2:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Guru
Jul 20, 2006
12734 posts
6256 upvotes
tfong010 wrote: If you don’t cancel in time they will not let you out of the next payment cycle. I tried to have credit card reject the charge but they pulled up the contract and that was that.
I used a Prepaid CC last time around and forgot to cancel on time, no extra charges since the card only had .50 cents on it :-)

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)