80 upvotes

Crave 50% off for two Months

Savings:
50%
Expiry:
July 7, 2020
Retailer:
Crave

Chances are not a lot of people pay for crave, but if you are thinking of paying, I have a promo code for 50% off Crave + Movies + HBO for 2 months. I received this code today. I cancelled I.e. didn’t renew (free month subscription) , and that’s why I got the email.

PROMO CODE:

plus50zjj1b83

Redeem by July 7 2020
Last edited by HawaiianGate on Jun 9th, 2020 12:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.
4 replies
[OP]
Aug 24, 2019
111 posts
80 upvotes
I have updated the thread with the new code that I received today.
Dec 3, 2007
398 posts
35 upvotes
Thanks. Is this for a new subscription only?
May 3, 2003
365 posts
33 upvotes
Toronto
HawaiianGate wrote:

Chances are not a lot of people pay for crave, but if you are thinking of paying, I have a promo code for 50% off Crave + Movies + HBO for 2 months. I received this code today. I cancelled I.e. didn’t renew (free month subscription) , and that’s why I got the email.

PROMO CODE:

plus50zjj1b83

Redeem by July 7 2020
Did you get the code after your subscription expired or when you chose not to renew?

I'm thinking I have too much stuff to watch and too many subscriptions. Been subscribing to TMNGo/HBO for 6-7 yrs straight now. Might let it lapse for a while and let my watch list build back up again.
[OP]
Aug 24, 2019
111 posts
80 upvotes
eshum wrote: Did you get the code after your subscription expired or when you chose not to renew?

I'm thinking I have too much stuff to watch and too many subscriptions. Been subscribing to TMNGo/HBO for 6-7 yrs straight now. Might let it lapse for a while and let my watch list build back up again.
I signed up for a free 1-month subscription. Once that expired, they sent me that code. Sorry, but I think the code above expires on July 7/8th.