Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Crave Black Friday

Crave Total 119.90 per year - Black Friday Offer

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 12th, 2023 1:20 am
Oct 23, 2009
220 posts
809 upvotes
Edmonton
JENSON10 wrote: You need to call and cancel your current subscription. Then ask them to get you on the promo deal.
This does not work, at least for me. I have called in twice trying to cancel my subscription which expires at the end of December to resign up with the deal. They said no.
Mar 30, 2008
991 posts
460 upvotes
Vancouver
Undertow wrote: This does not work, at least for me. I have called in twice trying to cancel my subscription which expires at the end of December to resign up with the deal. They said no.
I'm in the same boat.
So, you have no other choice but to start a new sub to get the promotion rate? That sucks! I don't mind losing a month of my existing subscription, but, I don't like to have to wipe my viewing history, etc, by being forced to start a new account. It seems like a dumb policy...
Oct 23, 2009
220 posts
809 upvotes
Edmonton
madmox wrote: I'm in the same boat.
So, you have no other choice but to start a new sub to get the promotion rate? That sucks! I don't mind losing a month of my existing subscription, but, I don't like to have to wipe my viewing history, etc, by being forced to start a new account. It seems like a dumb policy...
So yours is due to expire next month as well. Is your subscription set to auto renew or is it set to cancel on the expiration date?
Mar 30, 2008
991 posts
460 upvotes
Vancouver
Undertow wrote: So yours is due to expire next month as well. Is your subscription set to auto renew or is it set to cancel on the expiration date?
It was set to renew.
I cancelled it just now.
Is it the 2 week cut off that has been the problem for you?
Jan 21, 2022
8 posts
11 upvotes
YMMV. Mine was expiring on December 12th and they did switch my subscription but I had to be very persuasive and not give up after hearing the first no. Of course, the customer support staff might have been asked to stop letting people cancel subs.
Jul 10, 2017
12 posts
6 upvotes
Any chance that I can have this deal knowing that I was subscribed through an Apple subscription? On my account it says: « For users subscribed via Apple, go to your Apple account to see details of your payment history »…
Deal Expert
Jun 20, 2020
20144 posts
29043 upvotes
Toronto
nytheouf wrote: Any chance that I can have this deal knowing that I was subscribed through an Apple subscription? On my account it says: « For users subscribed via Apple, go to your Apple account to see details of your payment history »…
To get this deal, you need to subscribe directly through Crave.
Destiny is all
May 22, 2004
749 posts
502 upvotes
Montreal
Thanks, signed up with an Ontario address and showing renewal at $120/yr next year. In retrospect I should have gone with Alberta to save the PST..
Mar 29, 2010
4 posts
3 upvotes
toronto
Does anyone know for sure if this deal includes all HBO shows including when they just get released? (I now keep hbo already with crave for $20 total a month now so this seems too good a deal , and years of bell and rogers customer service saying yes to questions and being wrong, hesitant to take craves cs word lol) if it includes hbo including new releases, pls confirm this would be amazing, thx
Deal Addict
Oct 13, 2008
3478 posts
1767 upvotes
ac416 wrote: Does anyone know for sure if this deal includes all HBO shows including when they just get released? (I now keep hbo already with crave for $20 total a month now so this seems too good a deal , and years of bell and rogers customer service saying yes to questions and being wrong, hesitant to take craves cs word lol) if it includes hbo including new releases, pls confirm this would be amazing, thx
Yes, it does show new releases and episodes, you get the live HBO channels just like you would with your cable provider plus access to all episodes through on-demand..
Deal Addict
Oct 13, 2008
3478 posts
1767 upvotes
orakle22 wrote: Thanks, signed up with an Ontario address and showing renewal at $120/yr next year. In retrospect I should have gone with Alberta to save the PST..
I will be signing up this week as well and will be using another province address since I'm in Quebec. Do you all use random addresses or actual confirmed addresses, like a relative, etc...?
Deal Fanatic
Aug 14, 2001
5231 posts
4105 upvotes
Yesva Scotia
Cech wrote: I will be signing up this week as well and will be using another province address since I'm in Quebec. Do you all use random addresses or actual confirmed addresses, like a relative, etc...?
I live at the Calgary Saddledome,

Go Flames!
😱
Deal Addict
Oct 13, 2008
3478 posts
1767 upvotes
b0ne wrote: I live at the Calgary Saddledome,

Go Flames!
Haha nice!
Deal Addict
Apr 6, 2003
2511 posts
229 upvotes
So no one is sure if the sub will renew at 120 next year? So confusing. lol
Jan 5, 2018
90 posts
188 upvotes
Cancel the auto renew for now and then cross that bridge next year when we get there bud
Deal Addict
Oct 13, 2008
3478 posts
1767 upvotes
firehawk12 wrote: So no one is sure if the sub will renew at 120 next year? So confusing. lol
It has been confirmed that It will renew at the same rate next year. Quebec residents, unfortunately, will have their accounts renewed to the monthly rates.
Mar 2, 2007
815 posts
1066 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
firehawk12 wrote: So no one is sure if the sub will renew at 120 next year? So confusing. lol
This is what I see on my account page and confirmed it when speaking to the rep.
Crave total
$119.90
+ TAX
Renews Annual to Crave Total Annual at $119.90 +tax.

Next renewal: Nov 14, 2023

1st rule of RFD! ➡We don't talk about RFD!
2nd rule of RFD! ➡READ the OP (Original Post), Thread Summary and the current part of thread!
Deal Addict
Feb 19, 2008
4278 posts
3753 upvotes
My free promo with Bell just expired, so this is good timing. The thing I liked about the Bell offer was that there didn't seem to be a 5 device limit. Any Bell customers know if that the case with this deal ?
Mar 1, 2016
136 posts
131 upvotes
My current sub from last years promo at $159.90 expires December 6th. I had canceled my sub a while ago. I called to renew at the promo price and they said no since I still have a valid sub. :(

Will have to start a new sub on the last day of this deal I guess...
Deal Expert
Jun 20, 2020
20144 posts
29043 upvotes
Toronto
razrsharp wrote: My free promo with Bell just expired, so this is good timing. The thing I liked about the Bell offer was that there didn't seem to be a 5 device limit. Any Bell customers know if that the case with this deal ?
There is no device limit anymore with Crave. Now the only limit is 4 concurent streams and no need to register your devices.
Destiny is all

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)