Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Freebies

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Bell

Crave/HBO 1 and 2-Free Preview Feb. 14 to 17

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 16th, 2020 2:26 pm
Deal Addict
Dec 28, 2004
1727 posts
685 upvotes
nope on my rogers premier on demand still showing subscribe for crave/hbo other than channels 550-552 and the freeviews section on demand
Oct 12, 2008
78 posts
222 upvotes
Ottawa
For Rogers, On demand doesn’t work through the cable box but works online or through the app.
Deal Guru
Aug 5, 2006
10747 posts
7905 upvotes
Global Village
smoraes wrote: nope on my rogers premier on demand still showing subscribe for crave/hbo other than channels 550-552 and the freeviews section on demand
Just checked the freeviews section and it looks like they have added a Crave+HBO+Movies on demand section with a bunch of shows, primarily 1st seasons.
All day I dream about sports

Tangerine, Meridian, EQ Bank, Simplii, CIBC Investor's Edge
Feb 15, 2020
1 posts
Actually, the free preview weekend only covers the first 6 episodes of The Outsider -- the remaining 3 or 4 episodes are still being shown once/week up to early March.

So we have just watched episode 1 and taped the next 5 for no good reason, because the free preview ends on Monday.

The Outsider was certainly the only thing I spotted that looked worth watching, but I only looked it up just now, nearly 3 AM Saturday night, after starting to watch it.

What's available on Crave itself, channel 550 on Rogers here, is completely useless crap, and HBO1 and 2, channels 551 and 552, is mostly the same. Big waste of time.
Deal Guru
Aug 5, 2006
10747 posts
7905 upvotes
Global Village
Binged all 6 episodes of The Outsider yesterday, I'm impressed, you see the trailer and you expect just a police investigation drama but it's more than that (hint: Stephen King), 7th episode airs tonight at 9pm.
All day I dream about sports

Tangerine, Meridian, EQ Bank, Simplii, CIBC Investor's Edge