Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
American Express

[Crave] Spend at least $150 and earn a $30 credit.

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 4th, 2023 11:32 am
Tags:
None
Deal Fanatic
Nov 6, 2018
7983 posts
11533 upvotes

[American Express] [Crave] Spend at least $150 and earn a $30 credit.

Spend at least $150 in qualifying purchases using your registered Card directly with Crave online at www.crave.ca/subscribe by 09/03/2023 and earn a one-time $30 statement credit. Registration cap of 16,000 applies. Terms apply.
Images
  • upload.jpg
33 replies
Deal Addict
Oct 14, 2005
2395 posts
2416 upvotes
Calgary
American Express offer. Cumulative.
Deal Addict
Oct 17, 2012
2861 posts
3497 upvotes
Vancouver
I got this offer on Bonvoy but probably won't use it... Too many subs, no time to watch
May 9, 2020
536 posts
1492 upvotes
Toronto
Good for next year if the BF promo doesn't end up renewing at $120
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
Mar 20, 2013
239 posts
854 upvotes
Valhalla
Only the first 16,000 cards to be successfully registered are eligible for the offer. When you click on the applicable link, you will be redirected to the merchant website.
The registered Card account must be in good standing. Must first register your Card to the offer and use same Card to make qualifying purchase(s) by 09/03/2023. Date format is DD/MM/YYYY. A purchase made during the offer period prior to registration of your eligible Card in this program is not a qualifying purchase. Your registration of an eligible American Express Card for this offer extends only to qualifying purchases on that Card.
To be eligible for a $30 (CAD) statement credit, one single qualifying purchase or cumulative qualifying purchase(s) that total at least $150 (CAD) after taxes and applicable fees, must be charged to your registered Card directly by Crave online at www.crave.ca/subscribe during the offer period and subsequently posted to your account. In the case of a purchase made during the offer period, it may not qualify if the registered Card is charged by the merchant on a different date (for example, on the shipping or delivery date), and that date occurs after the offer ends.
Purchases must be made directly with Crave online at www.crave.ca/subscribe to qualify. Purchases made through cable and TV providers, or other authorized distributors are excluded. Transactions must be made in CAD. Purchases of gift cards are excluded. Crave subscriptions are subject to Crave Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy. Please read the Crave Terms and Conditions before making a purchase. Offer is non-transferable. You can earn a maximum of $30 (CAD) in statement credit/s per registered Card during the offer period.
Statement credit will be applied to your registered Card account within 90 days after 09/03/2023, provided that American Express receives information from the merchant about your qualifying purchase(s). American Express may not receive information about your qualifying purchase from the merchant until all items from your qualifying purchase have been provided/shipped by the merchant. Statement credit may be reversed if qualifying purchase(s) is returned/cancelled. If American Express does not receive information that identifies your transaction as qualifying for the offer, you will not receive the statement credit. Unless expressly stated otherwise in the offer, the following transactions are not qualifying purchases for this offer: purchasing a merchant’s goods through a third party, such as through concession stores in department stores, payment account or service of a third party, a card reader attached to a mobile phone, online aggregators that sell goods of other merchants or if the merchant category is otherwise not identified. A statement credit does not constitute a payment and does not satisfy the requirement to pay the minimum due on a credit card. The Basic/Primary Cardmember must continue to make separate payments of at least the minimum due in accordance with the Cardmember agreement and account statement applicable to their registered Card account.
In the event that you replace your registered Card through Amex Bank of Canada or other participating American Express card issuer (as applicable) during the offer period, your participation in this offer will end and you will need to re-register for this offer.
For full terms that apply to registering your Card in the program, see Program Terms.
Crave is a trademark of Bell Media Inc. and used under license.
Images
  • Screenshot_20221209-031620.png
Deal Fanatic
Mar 10, 2003
6201 posts
3007 upvotes
Toronto
If someone can confirm the gift card thing, that’d be great! ;-) Amex offers often say this, but they can’t tell what you bought.
May 10, 2008
115 posts
205 upvotes
North York
rvs007 wrote: But the Amex offer says purchase of gift cards is excluded.
That’s always in the fine print. Tons of DP and from personal experience, gift cards will trigger an offer if it’s sold/managed in-house as opposed to a third party, i.e. posts as Crave.
JLu416 wrote: Ugh I just bought this yesterday
Did it ultimately take you to another portal like buyatab or something?
Oct 13, 2014
456 posts
790 upvotes
Toronto
No I stayed on crave.ca but I always have to contact support to apply the gift card
Dec 9, 2018
44 posts
101 upvotes
Damn. Just checked my Bonvoy, Reserve and DH's platinum and don't see the offer on any of them.
Sep 23, 2005
449 posts
428 upvotes
Toronto
addicted2fresh wrote: That’s always in the fine print. Tons of DP and from personal experience, gift cards will trigger an offer if it’s sold/managed in-house as opposed to a third party, i.e. posts as Crave.

Did it ultimately take you to another portal like buyatab or something?
When I go through the checkout process, it goes to bellmedia.ca. However, I didn't complete the order as there doesn't seem to be certainty if this will trigger the statement credit. It still may go to a different payment processor. But no hint of buytab or other until that point.
Deal Addict
Oct 24, 2009
2476 posts
1101 upvotes
JLu416 wrote: Ugh I just bought this yesterday
What did it post as?

The annual subscription from when I bought it a few months ago just posted as "Crave".

If the $30 can be applied to get $200 worth of gift cards for $120, that would be a pretty good deal.

Got the offer on personal platinum.
Nov 27, 2015
119 posts
260 upvotes
Thornhill, ON
Best way to combine with CRAVE TV Gift Card spend two $100 gift card for $150 and get extra $30 off and use Crave TV for 1 year for the price of $120.

DETAILS
Spend at least $150 in qualifying purchases using your registered Card directly with Crave online at www.crave.ca/subscribe by 09/03/2023 and earn a one-time $30 statement credit. Registration cap applies. Terms apply.

OFFER TERMS
Only the first 16,000 cards to be successfully registered are eligible for the offer. When you click on the applicable link, you will be redirected to the merchant website.
The registered Card account must be in good standing. Must first register your Card to the offer and use same Card to make qualifying purchase(s) by 09/03/2023. Date format is DD/MM/YYYY. A purchase made during the offer period prior to registration of your eligible Card in this program is not a qualifying purchase. Your registration of an eligible American Express Card for this offer extends only to qualifying purchases on that Card.
To be eligible for a $30 (CAD) statement credit, one single qualifying purchase or cumulative qualifying purchase(s) that total at least $150 (CAD) after taxes and applicable fees, must be charged to your registered Card directly by Crave online at www.crave.ca/subscribe during the offer period and subsequently posted to your account. In the case of a purchase made during the offer period, it may not qualify if the registered Card is charged by the merchant on a different date (for example, on the shipping or delivery date), and that date occurs after the offer ends.
Purchases must be made directly with Crave online at www.crave.ca/subscribe to qualify. Purchases made through cable and TV providers, or other authorized distributors are excluded. Transactions must be made in CAD. Purchases of gift cards are excluded. Crave subscriptions are subject to Crave Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy. Please read the Crave Terms and Conditions before making a purchase. Offer is non-transferable. You can earn a maximum of $30 (CAD) in statement credit/s per registered Card during the offer period.
Statement credit will be applied to your registered Card account within 90 days after 09/03/2023, provided that American Express receives information from the merchant about your qualifying purchase(s). American Express may not receive information about your qualifying purchase from the merchant until all items from your qualifying purchase have been provided/shipped by the merchant. Statement credit may be reversed if qualifying purchase(s) is returned/cancelled. If American Express does not receive information that identifies your transaction as qualifying for the offer, you will not receive the statement credit. Unless expressly stated otherwise in the offer, the following transactions are not qualifying purchases for this offer: purchasing a merchant’s goods through a third party, such as through concession stores in department stores, payment account or service of a third party, a card reader attached to a mobile phone, online aggregators that sell goods of other merchants or if the merchant category is otherwise not identified. A statement credit does not constitute a payment and does not satisfy the requirement to pay the minimum due on a credit card. The Basic/Primary Cardmember must continue to make separate payments of at least the minimum due in accordance with the Cardmember agreement and account statement applicable to their registered Card account.
In the event that you replace your registered Card through Amex Bank of Canada or other participating American Express card issuer (as applicable) during the offer period, your participation in this offer will end and you will need to re-register for this offer.
For full terms that apply to registering your Card in the program, see Program Terms.
Crave is a trademark of Bell Media Inc. and used under license.
May 3, 2003
901 posts
842 upvotes
Toronto
I wanted to perform an Olympic triple stack of GCs+ Amex + Black Friday discounted annual subscription but for Amex: "Purchases of gift cards are excluded." So I'm not attempting.

Best of luck to anyone who does try though.

(In case it wasn't already clear from the posts above)
Nov 14, 2009
629 posts
471 upvotes
surrey
lostinpangea wrote: When I go through the checkout process, it goes to bellmedia.ca. However, I didn't complete the order as there doesn't seem to be certainty if this will trigger the statement credit. It still may go to a different payment processor. But no hint of buytab or other until that point.
Don't worry fam. I bought the $100 gift card yesterday before this promo (so sed) and it shows up on my credit card as "Crave" Smiling Face With Open Mouth

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)