Expired Hot Deals

[Creality] [3D printer] Ender 3 Pro $209 USD (~$276 CAD)

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 10th, 2020 4:22 am
Tags:
Aug 30, 2015
580 posts
791 upvotes
BC
Kevin711 wrote: I used his keyed anchors and added them to various other racks and tool holders. I'm still tweaking the design, I'll share the stl's when I know it's printable.

But otherwise, you can just print the anchors, cut off the key tab and JB weld it to stuff or keep the key tabs and hang stuff up on the proslat wall.
That'd be awesome - do share whatever you come up with.

I didn't realized what the keyed anchor was for - good point on using it as a starting point for just about anything.
Nov 11, 2003
456 posts
288 upvotes
Vancouver
Seems this deal is back on. Ordered one 2 days ago shipped from Canada. Also apparently they might be including 32 bit main boards
Jun 2, 2004
674 posts
109 upvotes
Toronto
My Ender 3 V2 is finally shipping. i ordered Aug 22 and chose Canada - No shipping update so i reached out to them on fb and they sent me a tracking number and its coming from Singapore WTF?

i might as well have ordered from Amazon. I am not looking forward to paying any brokerage or duties...

reached out to them again no response yet.
Deal Addict
Apr 17, 2005
4644 posts
1340 upvotes
Kitchener
Mod_Master wrote: My Ender 3 V2 is finally shipping. i ordered Aug 22 and chose Canada - No shipping update so i reached out to them on fb and they sent me a tracking number and its coming from Singapore WTF?

i might as well have ordered from Amazon. I am not looking forward to paying any brokerage or duties...

reached out to them again no response yet.
I ordered v2 on the same day and got Singapore shipping notification this morning.
This space is intentionally left blank.
Jun 2, 2004
674 posts
109 upvotes
Toronto
Thundercloud wrote: I ordered v2 on the same day and got Singapore shipping notification this morning.
I contacted support again. they told me, they shipped it from Singapore due to the fact that shipments were taking too long to get to their Canadian Warehouse. They said if i incured any takes or brokerage that i should contact them for an adjustment... so lets see.. still waiting on delivery. UPS states Friday delivery..

will keep you posted of my outcome if you do the same!
Mar 2, 2011
780 posts
134 upvotes
Markham
Could this print PETG out of the box? Do one have to get special tube / noddle / parts for printing PETG with this printer? TIA
Jul 6, 2013
145 posts
100 upvotes
NORTH YORK
I ordered the Ender 3 V2 from Creality on Aug 22 and chose the "Ship from CANADA" option. I just got a DHL notification saying there is a $44.23 custom clearance fee I need to pay in advance for this package. I also checked the DHL website and it shows the package status is only on "Shipment information received", which probably needs another week or two to get it delivered (Shipped from Hong Kong). Very disappointed. I will try to contact them and see if I should refuse the package or get a partial refund from them.
Deal Addict
Apr 17, 2005
4644 posts
1340 upvotes
Kitchener
supermax2008 wrote: I ordered the Ender 3 V2 from Creality on Aug 22 and chose the "Ship from CANADA" option. I just got a DHL notification saying there is a $44.23 custom clearance fee I need to pay in advance for this package. I also checked the DHL website and it shows the package status is only on "Shipment information received", which probably needs another week or two to get it delivered (Shipped from Hong Kong). Very disappointed. I will try to contact them and see if I should refuse the package or get a partial refund from them.
That's weird. I ordered on the same day and mine is being shipped from Singapore with UPS, not DHL. To be delivered Tuesday.

Edit: got a email for charge for 36.73 this morning.
Jun 2, 2004
674 posts
109 upvotes
Toronto
Thundercloud wrote: That's weird. I ordered on the same day and mine is being shipped from Singapore with UPS, not DHL. To be delivered Tuesday.

Edit: got a email for charge for 36.73 this morning.
Got my email from UPS aswell asking for 36.73. I paid it online and sent a msg to creality asking for a reimbursement will see what happens.

UPS was supposed to deliver today but no sign of them...
Last edited by Mod_Master on Sep 8th, 2020 6:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Apr 17, 2005
4644 posts
1340 upvotes
Kitchener
Mod_Master wrote: Ups was supposed to deliver today bit no sign of them...
Same... Last update was this morning.
In Transit 09/08/2020 7:35 Mount Hope, ON, Canada

Departed from Facility

Edit: delivered. Unfortunately, no time to play until Sunday.
Edit 2: refunded 27.75 USD.
Jun 2, 2004
674 posts
109 upvotes
Toronto
My order should finally be here today.

I reached out to creality through FB messenger and told them my order number and that I was charged duties. I sent a screen cap of the UPS payment I made.

They promptly refunded me the entire amount in USD to my PayPal account.

I suggest anyone who ordered from Canada but got shipped out from China/Singapore/Anywhere but Canada do the same.

Since they are based in China they respond over night so don't expect a live conversation.

Hope this is helpful!