Expired Hot Deals

[Creality] Creality Ender 3 Pro US$194 (~CDN$259), ProX US$204 (~CDN$273) Sep 30 - Oct 3

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 28th, 2020 9:39 am
Tags:
[OP]
Mar 29, 2002
91 posts
26 upvotes
Port Moody

Creality Ender 3 Pro US$194 (~CDN$259), ProX US$204 (~CDN$273) Sep 30 - Oct 3

Deal Link:
Price:
Expiry:
October 3, 2020
Retailer:
Creality
The Ender 3 Pro will be on sale for US$199 directly from Creality's official website. Use code CREALITY5NEW for $5 off to make it $194. This converts to about CDN$259 if you have a no-exchange fee credit card, and it ships from Canada (Richmond, BC), so there will be no additional taxes or duty.

The Ender 3 ProX (adds a glass bed and 5 nozzles) will also be on sale for US$209 - $5 = $204, so about CDN$273.

They will also have other models on promo with a free 1kg filament (value US$24) Oct 4 - 5, e.g. Ender 3 v2, Ender 5 Plus, CR series.
Last edited by Curatio on Sep 28th, 2020 2:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
146 replies
Jul 19, 2020
15 posts
13 upvotes
This is an excellent deal. It's less expensive than the last time this printer came up.
Deal Addict
Nov 12, 2015
3291 posts
3487 upvotes
Is this the same one that is $313 from amazon ?
Stay strong, situation always looks harder and that it will never end when you are in the middle of it, but remember past experiences, everything has an ending.
Jun 15, 2018
9 posts
3 upvotes
Thanks Op. I know Sep 30 hasn't arrived yet, but is it a concern that the Prox glass bed model shows "unavailable"? I mean, is is this the story of my life where a company advertises a sale for products they don't even have? ;-)

Well, it is Sep 30 now and it appears the sale has started, and yep, another company that advertises a sale for items it does not have, sigh.
I'll keep checking, but sheesh, they even have the nerve to say "All warehouse(US/EU/UK/FR/CA/AU/) in stock" on their banner.
Last edited by btwpg999 on Sep 30th, 2020 12:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jun 24, 2007
102 posts
28 upvotes
Ontario
Thanks op, bought one as my 2nd ender pro :)
Deal Addict
Apr 30, 2007
2093 posts
619 upvotes
So I've been trying to get into the game for a while now and the number of options for the Ender 3 alone is overwhelming. Non-Pro, Pro, X?, V2? Brass tacks, which one do I go with and why? Is there a concise guide?
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2011
2211 posts
1775 upvotes
Vancouver
Goonish wrote: So I've been trying to get into the game for a while now and the number of options for the Ender 3 alone is overwhelming. Non-Pro, Pro, X?, V2? Brass tacks, which one do I go with and why? Is there a concise guide?
All I can say is I was in the same boat and I got the v2 and am very happy I did, I have had perfect prints and havent had to print any 'upgrades' for it, like cable guides and such. I dont have to get a new silent motherboard, or anyhting like that. That appealed to me.
Deal Addict
Sep 7, 2014
1293 posts
1577 upvotes
Gud Ol' Ontariuh Boy
actng wrote: Review
Thinking Face

Wow she really ain't hiding behind any false pretenses in her videos huh.

Aight, I can respect the hustle lol

Anywho, yes this seems like a solid deal, believe this was posted here previously but not sure what the price was.

Side Note: has anyone tried the filament from PrimeCables?? Don't really wanna get burned on shitty stuff but historically I've liked their products.
Deal Addict
Mar 13, 2008
3196 posts
3196 upvotes
Oakville
actng wrote: Review
Was I the only pervert waiting for her sexy cyborg version to appear? My imagination was running wild I admit when she was unboxing.
-ZdpZ... ;)
Sep 2, 2003
777 posts
147 upvotes
GTA
sold out already, thinking about getting the V2
Sep 2, 2003
777 posts
147 upvotes
GTA
zdpz wrote: Was I the only pervert waiting for her sexy cyborg version to appear? My imagination was running wild I admit when she was unboxing.
I'm sure you're not the only one but her oversize fake boobs makes your body look weird to me. she's smart she knows sex sells so why fake it or pretend not to use it.
Dec 12, 2006
67 posts
45 upvotes
Vancouver
Bought the V2 and set it up last week, have been printing non-stop since I had it setup. I've also had it running overnight and other than the fans, it's not loud at all. Runs perfect out of the box (for me anyway) and doesn't really require any must-have upgrades. Just my 2 cents.