Expired Hot Deals

[Creality] Creality Ender 3 Pro US$194 (~CDN$259), ProX US$204 (~CDN$273) Sep 30 - Oct 3

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 28th, 2020 9:39 am
Tags:
Deal Addict
Dec 30, 2008
3977 posts
708 upvotes
Windsor
I have had a Pro for a month now, I like it a lot but can't help thinking I should have just paid more for the V2... If you're on the fence, just go for the V2 in my opinion.
Jun 10, 2020
226 posts
163 upvotes
actng wrote: Review
I don't get her/this video. Like, are those real? (clearly not, the cartoon has them too)... and 2.) What is that accent?????
Jun 10, 2020
226 posts
163 upvotes
Hmm, She's from Shenzen, China (near Hong Kong).

My guess was going to be that she was from very eastern Russia.. I guess Western China could work too. The english accent sounds a bit like it has a Russian-style flavour..
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2011
2246 posts
1850 upvotes
Vancouver
sud28 wrote: These came out really good....what size nozzle are you using and whats the brand of PLA for the top print?
The skele is with a .4nozzle actually - using fatdragongames profile in cura 4.6 mildly modified for temp and retraction that were working for me.

The PLA is cheap stuff... FlashForge PLA+ from Amazon when it had a coupon on it for $25/roll. Honestly, it came out better for terrain for me than it did minis - I have some eSun PLA+ on the way that seems to be recommended... hoping for a bit less stringing and bit better results with it.

https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B088RJ ... UTF8&psc=1

I am now using a .3 nozzle - the second guy there is .3 (and I will move down to .2 eventually) but I am just practicing still.

here is some terrain I did:

https://imgur.com/a/HRVjmSw
Sep 11, 2010
79 posts
53 upvotes
evanwier wrote: The skele is with a .4nozzle actually - using fatdragongames profile in cura 4.6 mildly modified for temp and retraction that were working for me.

The PLA is cheap stuff... FlashForge PLA+ from Amazon when it had a coupon on it for $25/roll. Honestly, it came out better for terrain for me than it did minis - I have some eSun PLA+ on the way that seems to be recommended... hoping for a bit less stringing and bit better results with it.

https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B088RJ ... UTF8&psc=1

You convinced me with your posts lol. Just bought a ender 3 v2

I am now using a .3 nozzle - the second guy there is .3 (and I will move down to .2 eventually) but I am just practicing still.

here is some terrain I did:

https://imgur.com/a/HRVjmSw
Sep 11, 2010
79 posts
53 upvotes
evanwier wrote: You quoted me but didnt say anything>? lol
Weird! What I had thought I had said in the prior comment was that you had convinced me with your prints. Ended up getting a v2 over the pro
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2011
2246 posts
1850 upvotes
Vancouver
sud28 wrote: Weird! What I had thought I had said in the prior comment was that you had convinced me with your prints. Ended up getting a v2 over the pro
I think you'll be happy!

I used these 2 vids to put it together - I really took my time in making 100% sure it was right and square/plumb the first time I built it.

Deal Fanatic
Nov 18, 2008
7870 posts
1799 upvotes
Mont-Royal
Someone can google sheets all the popular filaments, prices Vs performance?
"Every marathon you run, your heart scars and you will die faster. If you think running a marathon is fitness, then you know NOTHING ABOUT HEALTH & FITNESS."
- Training 101
Feb 26, 2014
430 posts
72 upvotes
Toronto
Ender 3 v2 with 1kg filament on sale now, same price as before $269, don't forgot the $5 coupon!
Sep 19, 2017
948 posts
747 upvotes
Moncton
L4cky wrote: Someone can google sheets all the popular filaments, prices Vs performance?
I doubt you're going to find something like that. There are too many variables.

For popular brands, lots of folks swear by Hatchbox, and I had pretty good luck with Overture (which is apparently the same as the Amazon Basics which we can't get in Canada).
Koodo 8GB UL T&T @ $45 (ported in from Public Mobile)
ASUS Zenfone 3 Zoom @ $299 / Certified Pre-Owned Huawei P20 @ $240 / Huawei P20 + Huawei Watch GT @ $240
Aug 14, 2017
64 posts
22 upvotes
steez03 wrote: Ender 3 v2 with 1kg filament on sale now, same price as before $269, don't forgot the $5 coupon!
Picked one up! Thanks
Aug 12, 2004
652 posts
13 upvotes
GTA
Pick one up! Thanks for posting these vids - newbie here and super excited!!
Aug 8, 2010
769 posts
584 upvotes
GTA
Shows as sold out when I select Canada :(
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2011
2246 posts
1850 upvotes
Vancouver
L4cky wrote: Someone can google sheets all the popular filaments, prices Vs performance?
eSun and Hatchbox come up a lot - ive had success with cheap stuff from amazon for bigger prints but struggle a bit with minis with it and stringing. I have some eSun coming next week (hopefully) and will be able to further test from there, along with some ERYONE arriving tomorrow that is supposed to be better than my current stuff. I can report back results.
Jun 24, 2007
75 posts
22 upvotes
If I buy from US instead of Canada since Canada is sold out, so I need to pay duty?
Deal Addict
Apr 20, 2003
1184 posts
1002 upvotes
Markham
schwab wrote: If I buy from US instead of Canada since Canada is sold out, so I need to pay duty?
No, you can't buy from US to ship to Canada. Canadians can only choose Canada or China on checkout, but the latter will charge shipping fees, and potentially duty and tax.

Bah weep granah weep nini bong
HEAT: Link!
Jun 24, 2007
75 posts
22 upvotes
Thanks, that’s too bad, hope they add more stock to Canada