Expired Hot Deals

[Creality] Creality Ender 3 Pro US$194 (~CDN$259), ProX US$204 (~CDN$273) Sep 30 - Oct 3

  • Last Updated:
  • Nov 18th, 2020 7:55 pm
Tags:
Member
Feb 26, 2014
417 posts
70 upvotes
Toronto
vermit25 wrote: Looks like they changed it now from nozzles to "1kg PLA Pro Filament ", seems to be a bit more expensive than the website which is OOS so maybe a good deal.
Maybe I should pull the trigger.
That link also charges tax. Sold from creality didn't charge any tax.
There are a few sellers on amazon that charges no tax, not sure for the V2, but you can find the 3 Pro for $313 and no tax.
Jr. Member
Mar 31, 2013
192 posts
97 upvotes
Sherwood Park
vermit25 wrote: Looks like they changed it now from nozzles to "1kg PLA Pro Filament ", seems to be a bit more expensive than the website which is OOS so maybe a good deal.
Maybe I should pull the trigger.
Pretty much where I am sitting. Slightly more expensive but in stock and quick delivery. I am only mulling over the century old question: will it be cheaper on BF.

Edit: They much have also just updated the site. It was definitely nozzles earlier...I think.
Sr. Member
Aug 8, 2010
763 posts
579 upvotes
GTA
Oh really, no tax from www.creality3dofficial.com?
That's a huge difference then. Real shame they did this promo with a only a few pieces up for grabs.
steez03 wrote: That link also charges tax. Sold from creality didn't charge any tax.
There are a few sellers on amazon that charges no tax, not sure for the V2, but you can find the 3 Pro for $313 and no tax.
Member
May 17, 2013
278 posts
180 upvotes
GWN
armadaone wrote: This Ender 3 V2 doesn't come with the filament but with extra nozzles. Is it a good deal?

https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B0761Z ... AIQC&psc=1
"Please contact us for this special offer"

I had a company pull this one on Amazon. They don't actually ship you the filament instead they get you to contact them with your order number and then ask for your personal info.
They were all excited to send me my filament and once they got my address they told me they had no filament but asked if I would like trinket X instead. Different company than I dealt with, but I no longer trust companies that want to do business outside of Amazon.
Jr. Member
Mar 31, 2013
192 posts
97 upvotes
Sherwood Park
Robotron2084 wrote: "Please contact us for this special offer"

I had a company pull this one on Amazon. They don't actually ship you the filament instead they get you to contact them with your order number and then ask for your personal info.
They were all excited to send me my filament and once they got my address they told me they had no filament but asked if I would like trinket X instead. Different company than I dealt with, but I no longer trust companies that want to do business outside of Amazon.
This is good info to know. I might just wait. The tax isn't a huge deal for me since I line in the last great hold out from PST but Ill wait till BF. Thanks for the heads up!
Member
May 17, 2013
278 posts
180 upvotes
GWN
armadaone wrote: This is good info to know. I might just wait. The tax isn't a huge deal for me since I line in the last great hold out from PST but Ill wait till BF. Thanks for the heads up!
I'm waiting to see what BF brings as well as prime day. Lately a lot of printers have been up for lightning deals, but that has slowed which makes me think there may be some prime deals. If not there will always be BF.
Sr. Member
Aug 8, 2010
763 posts
579 upvotes
GTA
The V2 is back in stock and not much time left for the free filament deal. Go Go go.
Jr. Member
Mar 17, 2006
160 posts
128 upvotes
vermit25 wrote: Looks like they changed it now from nozzles to "1kg PLA Pro Filament ", seems to be a bit more expensive than the website which is OOS so maybe a good deal.
Maybe I should pull the trigger.
I think this company just hoards the deal from the official site, and flips for profit. So, they are essentially doing what people do on Kijiji.
Member
Mar 25, 2003
387 posts
10 upvotes
Ottawa
vermit25 wrote: The V2 is back in stock and not much time left for the free filament deal. Go Go go.
Missed it again. I wish there was an alert process of some kind of 3xcamel.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Nov 9, 2010
1187 posts
2264 upvotes
Montreal
Latest 20hr print off my ender 3 stock (2019).
It stands 24cm tall, 3 layers thick, hollow bodied.
Images
  • IMG_20201006_105035.jpg
  • IMG_20201006_103850.jpg
Jr. Member
May 28, 2016
179 posts
167 upvotes
Toronto
azn0Richard0 wrote: Latest 20hr print off my ender 3 stock (2019).
It stands 24cm tall, 3 layers thick, hollow bodied.
I hope this is for Halloween...
Sr. Member
Sep 2, 2003
777 posts
147 upvotes
GTA
I'm done chasing this deal, I going to wait for BF or Xmas. spending too much on crap anyhow lol.
Member
Jan 31, 2004
378 posts
134 upvotes
Canada store has stock of the V2 as of 10:20pm MST. Bought one.
Newbie
Feb 8, 2011
72 posts
14 upvotes
Waterloo, ON
So now the free filament deal is over and the V2 is magically back in stock for Canada?
I smell a rat...

Top