Expired Hot Deals

[Creality] Creality Ender 3 Pro US$194 (~CDN$259), ProX US$204 (~CDN$273) Sep 30 - Oct 3

  • Last Updated:
  • Nov 28th, 2020 9:39 am
Tags:
Member
Mar 26, 2017
371 posts
191 upvotes
I want to get into 3D printing, what is a higher end model I can pick up instead? One with less problems.
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
May 29, 2003
6740 posts
2575 upvotes
GTA
Gord18Stirr wrote: I want to get into 3D printing, what is a higher end model I can pick up instead? One with less problems.
If you want to get into 3D printing, there will be a lot more to read about instead of just expecting to pay for the "higher end model" and it'll be easy.

3D printing in general isn't just click and print, patience and fine tuning would be required in a lot of cases. Ender 3 Pro is already a way overkill for any beginner. In this case, for an awesome price. Not sure how much more it'll mean for you even if you pay 5 times the price if you are new to the hobby.
Newbie
Nov 1, 2016
58 posts
45 upvotes
actng wrote: Review
Wow. I'm frankly way more interested in Naomi Wu than I am the printer.... According to her wiki she is a big proponent of body modification which is clearly the case here.
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Feb 15, 2005
5836 posts
1351 upvotes
This thread should be moved to the ongoing deals section...
⬆⬆⬇⬇⬅➡⬅➡BA

「上上下下左右左右BA」
Sr. Member
Jan 31, 2018
683 posts
1140 upvotes
Winnipeg
Gord18Stirr wrote: I want to get into 3D printing, what is a higher end model I can pick up instead? One with less problems.
There is really no such thing. Even turnkey printers costing thousands of dollars require pretty significant knowledge and optimisation to get reliable high quality results.

The best way to get into 3d printing is with a cheap but good model like this, learn and experiment, see if you like it, then upgrade.
Newbie
Dec 8, 2012
50 posts
37 upvotes
Canada
Does anyone have any experience cancelling/returning orders through Creality shop? Are they pretty easy to deal with or should I expect to be paying a restocking or shipping fee to get it back to them. The order is shipped but tracking has yet to post anything.
Newbie
Sep 11, 2010
65 posts
53 upvotes
evanwier wrote: I think you'll be happy!

I used these 2 vids to put it together - I really took my time in making 100% sure it was right and square/plumb the first time I built it.



After a day and a half with the printer. Used up all the included PLA and waiting for my shipment!!
Images
  • 20201011_182206.jpg
Newbie
Nov 21, 2018
16 posts
3 upvotes
Montreal
Mobiledeals wrote: Does anyone have any experience cancelling/returning orders through Creality shop? Are they pretty easy to deal with or should I expect to be paying a restocking or shipping fee to get it back to them. The order is shipped but tracking has yet to post anything.
Be careful with them! I did few emails cummnication with them about cancellation after receiving tracking number, they had confirmed me to reject the parcel.
Now after rejection, suddenly they sent another email to say they will only refund me back later after two times shipping cost, which mentioned zero from earlier emails.
Now I want to know which suitable business office I can complaint this, grateful any information help here.
Sr. Member
Aug 8, 2010
763 posts
579 upvotes
GTA
steez03 wrote: Ender 3 v2 with 1kg filament on sale now, same price as before $269, don't forgot the $5 coupon!
Tikob25 wrote: Picked one up! Thanks
Did you'll receive the free filament in the same box as the printer?
Newbie
Aug 14, 2017
64 posts
22 upvotes
vermit25 wrote: Did you'll receive the free filament in the same box as the printer?
Mine will be delivered today. I will let you know :)
Member
Feb 26, 2014
417 posts
70 upvotes
Toronto
vermit25 wrote: Did you'll receive the free filament in the same box as the printer?
I received the box yesterday but didn't open it yet and I only received the one box.
Did you receive the filament?
Sr. Member
Aug 8, 2010
763 posts
579 upvotes
GTA
I only received the printer without the 1kg filament yesterday.
Tikob25 wrote: Mine will be delivered today. I will let you know :)
steez03 wrote: I received the box yesterday but didn't open it yet and I only received the one box.
Did you receive the filament?
Member
Feb 26, 2014
417 posts
70 upvotes
Toronto
vermit25 wrote: I only received the printer without the 1kg filament yesterday.
I assume you opened the printer box and no 1kg filament was in there?
Sr. Member
Aug 8, 2010
763 posts
579 upvotes
GTA
steez03 wrote: I assume you opened the printer box and no 1kg filament was in there?
That's correct.
Also it was a regular size box like seen in other ender 3 unboxing videos, so there was no way the 1kg filament would fit in there.

Top