Expired Hot Deals

[Creality] Creality Ender 3 Pro US$194 (~CDN$259), ProX US$204 (~CDN$273) Sep 30 - Oct 3

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 28th, 2020 9:39 am
Tags:
Feb 26, 2014
417 posts
70 upvotes
Toronto
vermit25 wrote: That's correct.
Also it was a regular size box like seen in other ender 3 unboxing videos, so there was no way the 1kg filament would fit in there.
I thought this may be an issue when I initially purchased it, but forgot to check this when I saw the box yesterday. But I noticed that if you were to buy 1kg of filament from their website, it only ships out of a few countries, and Canada isn't one of them. I figured it would ship out of China in a separate package, but I never got another email about it and forgot to follow up.

I'm going to contact support and see what happens.
Aug 14, 2017
64 posts
22 upvotes
vermit25 wrote: That's correct.
Also it was a regular size box like seen in other ender 3 unboxing videos, so there was no way the 1kg filament would fit in there.
Just got mine and its the same thing. The regular ender 3 v2 box. No extra filament. I will email creality now and see what they say
May 12, 2006
322 posts
172 upvotes
ON
Siinvestor wrote: Wow. I'm frankly way more interested in Naomi Wu than I am the printer.... According to her wiki she is a big proponent of body modification which is clearly the case here.
Uh, ok, thanks for coming out..
Aug 8, 2010
763 posts
579 upvotes
GTA
I'm also having a weird problem during assembly so may want to check yours too:
The lead screw does not spin straight, like seen here: https://imgur.com/a/yUNHgV5
steez03 wrote: I thought this may be an issue when I initially purchased it, but forgot to check this when I saw the box yesterday. But I noticed that if you were to buy 1kg of filament from their website, it only ships out of a few countries, and Canada isn't one of them. I figured it would ship out of China in a separate package, but I never got another email about it and forgot to follow up.

I'm going to contact support and see what happens.
Tikob25 wrote: Just got mine and its the same thing. The regular ender 3 v2 box. No extra filament. I will email creality now and see what they say
Aug 8, 2010
763 posts
579 upvotes
GTA
I Just got a response from creality regarding the missing filament:
Your free filament will be shipped for you in another parcel.
But we are sorry that our white filaments are our of stock in our warehouse in Canada at the moment.
We are trying our best to bring it back in stock as soon as possible and will ship it for you straight after they become available.
We apologise for any inconvenience caused to you and your understanding and patience will be highly appreciated.
Aug 14, 2017
64 posts
22 upvotes
vermit25 wrote: I'm also having a weird problem during assembly so may want to check yours too:
The lead screw does not spin straight, like seen here: https://imgur.com/a/yUNHgV5
Ahhh. I am moving in 2 weeks so I probably wasn't going to assemble it in another month. Now you got me thinking whether I should put it together now.

Also Got the same email as you regarding the filament. Hope it comes soon.
Deal Addict
Jun 8, 2004
1479 posts
397 upvotes
Oakville
Anyone receive their Ender 3 Pro from this sale yet?

My UPS shipping label was printed on Oct 3, but it still hasn't been picked up yet, presumably because the Cdn warehouse still doesn't have any units on hand to put the label on.
Feb 3, 2010
181 posts
153 upvotes
Charlottetown
cba123 wrote: Anyone receive their Ender 3 Pro from this sale yet?

My UPS shipping label was printed on Oct 3, but it still hasn't been picked up yet, presumably because the Cdn warehouse still doesn't have any units on hand to put the label on.
Ordered on the 30th Sept and not had any update on my order
No shipping label etc just says

Your order is confirmed
You’ll receive an email when your order is ready.

Emailed on Thursday and not had a response since
Deal Addict
Jun 8, 2004
1479 posts
397 upvotes
Oakville
simplyton wrote: Ordered on the 30th Sept and not had any update on my order
No shipping label etc just says

Your order is confirmed
You’ll receive an email when your order is ready.

Emailed on Thursday and not had a response since
At least they generated my shipping label.

@bk and @bitbitbit mentioned they are both still waiting for their printer (presumably the Ender 3 Pro) in the MG Chemical PLA hot deal thread, so we are not alone in still waiting.

You not receiving the shipping label yet doesn't sound good because they should have a least generated the label. Was your credit card charged and posted?
Apr 4, 2010
113 posts
110 upvotes
Vancouver
cba123 wrote: At least they generated my shipping label.

@bk and @bitbitbit mentioned they are both still waiting for their printer (presumably the Ender 3 Pro) in the MG Chemical PLA hot deal thread, so we are not alone in still waiting.

You not receiving the shipping label yet doesn't sound good because they should have a least generated the label. Was your credit card charged and posted?
The frustrating thing is that they won't let me cancel my order because they said the printer is already shipped when it's obviously not. There have been quite a few better deals on Amazon since I ordered. Hope it will arrive soon.
Feb 3, 2010
181 posts
153 upvotes
Charlottetown
cba123 wrote: At least they generated my shipping label.

Yeah credit card was charged on 30th Sept
Not looking good
Deal Addict
Jun 8, 2004
1479 posts
397 upvotes
Oakville
simplyton wrote: Yeah credit card was charged on 30th Sept
Not looking good
You just may have to wait longer. They will still need to generate a shipping label and then wait for stock to arrive

I suspect they mass shipped the units from Asia to the Cdn warehouse and are still waiting for them to clear customs before they can be reshipped to us domestically. Whether they have enough units in the current shipment to cover yours is the waiting game.
Deal Addict
Jun 8, 2004
1479 posts
397 upvotes
Oakville
bitbitbit wrote: The frustrating thing is that they won't let me cancel my order because they said the printer is already shipped when it's obviously not. There have been quite a few better deals on Amazon since I ordered. Hope it will arrive soon.
Unless you used usd credit card, you would have made or most likely lost money on the refund depending on the fx rate at time of refund.

I saw amazon had the 3 pro for 245 in the first 40 minutes of prime, before it was sold out and listing disappeared but those may have been older units with 8 bit boards. The second listing for 269 that stayed up longer during prime was slightly more than what I paid after the fx rate, and wouldn't know which board will be included.
Feb 3, 2010
181 posts
153 upvotes
Charlottetown
cba123 wrote: You just may have to wait longer. They will still need to generate a shipping label and then wait for stock to arrive

I suspect they mass shipped the units from Asia to the Cdn warehouse and are still waiting for them to clear customs before they can be reshipped to us domestically. Whether they have enough units in the current shipment to cover yours is the waiting game.
Its for the kids Xmas (honestly) so not fussed about a small delay as long as I know im getting one eventually.
Its the uncertainty thats frustrating at the moment
Nov 23, 2008
164 posts
86 upvotes
I got my Ender 3 V2. Ordered during the 1 kg filament freebie but the filament didn't come with the printer. Also the aluminum plate is all scratched up, bottom frame and the scrapper tool too. I expected brand new condition so a bit disappointed in quality.
Images
  • 20201018_153109.jpg
  • 20201018_153707_HDR.jpg