Expired Hot Deals

[Creality] Creality Ender 3 Pro US$194 (~CDN$259), ProX US$204 (~CDN$273) Sep 30 - Oct 3

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 28th, 2020 9:39 am
Tags:
Aug 8, 2010
769 posts
584 upvotes
GTA
Returning for a refund is what the seller replied with, weird that PayPal just agrees that we should pay for return shipping.
rdrexman wrote: Let's us know how this turns out, I've opened a dispute and haven't received that email as of yet. The communique with PP lead me to believe that they will give the seller until Nov.15 to respond and if not, I'll get the requested refund.
Aug 8, 2010
769 posts
584 upvotes
GTA
Did you get anywhere with PayPal?
adangca wrote: Tried Paypal dispute to get them to refund me the cost of the 1kg PLA they didn't ship, but Paypal is turning into a sh1tsh0w too. Their decision was that I can ship the whole thing back to them for a full refund, but I have to pay the shipping to China which would cost more than the PLA itself. I'm gonna call Paypal to sort it out. If that doesn't work, I'll have to call my CC company for a chargeback. Creality produces good products, but their logistics and customer support are very unprofessional.
Deal Addict
Apr 20, 2003
1184 posts
1002 upvotes
Markham
vermit25 wrote: That's absolutely ridiculous!
Why are we being punished for Creality's screw ups?

Edited to add: I just got the same email from PayPal!
Unfortunately I paid with PayPal funds so I cannot do a chargeback :(
Any sort of big ticket item that is new and has manufacturer's warranty you should always pay in full with a credit card with extended warranty, don't pay even a part of it with PayPal funds (or with gift certificates, gift card etc. Coupons and rebates are fine, as those are not considered forms of payment). Many credit cards offer double warranty, up to an extra year but it has to be in full on the credit card. And yes, the chargeback is very important.
(some credit cards may not offer extended warranty, or they may exclude certain items, (example computer products), so read your terms carefully)

Bah weep granah weep nini bong
HEAT: Link!
Mar 17, 2006
201 posts
208 upvotes
vermit25 wrote: Did you get anywhere with PayPal?
Nope, will be calling my credit card company tomorrow for a chargeback.

The only thing I could enter in Paypal was the Tracking Number for the package I am not gonna ship back. I entered 'PleaseRefundCostOfFilamentShippingCostsMoreThanFilamentItself' as the Tracking Number and in the comments. So now, it's up to them to respond, but I'm not holding my breath.
Deal Addict
Apr 20, 2003
1184 posts
1002 upvotes
Markham
My missing printer finally came... but direct from CHINA... ended up paying another $36.73 in taxes and fees. God I hate Creality. Hope you guys that are missing filament don't end up paying tax + $10 fees on them.

Bah weep granah weep nini bong
HEAT: Link!
Aug 14, 2017
64 posts
22 upvotes
I emailed them again yesterday regarding my missing filament and they emailed back today saying they shipped it out today! It's being shipped from China though so who knows how long that will take.
Mar 17, 2006
201 posts
208 upvotes
I finally received the 1kg of Filament this morning in White. Only took about two months, a Paypal escalation, and a credit card chargeback escalation. No duties to pay.