Expired Hot Deals

[Creality] Creality Ender 3 Pro US$194 (~CDN$259), ProX US$204 (~CDN$273) Sep 30 - Oct 3

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 28th, 2020 9:39 am
Tags:
Aug 14, 2017
64 posts
22 upvotes
steez03 wrote: Anyone get any more info on the missing 1kg of filament?
I emailed back over the weekend and I got the same reply as the first time

"Dear customer,
I will urge the staff in the warehouse to ship it out ASAP when it available, had marked your order in the first list.
Sorry for the delay shipping."

not very helpful
Deal Addict
Apr 20, 2003
1141 posts
860 upvotes
Markham
Got my shipment today too... but I ordered 3x Ender 3 Pros for relatives too, only only received 2x :S
Not enjoying dealing with them...

Bah weep granah weep nini bong
HEAT: Link!
Feb 3, 2010
181 posts
153 upvotes
Charlottetown
vermit25 wrote: Do any of you get the feeling like they are not going to send the 1kg filament?
Filament? I need to get the printer first.
Ordered Sept 30th & still no movement
Aug 8, 2010
763 posts
579 upvotes
GTA
Oh man, that sucks. Did you order the V2?
simplyton wrote: Filament? I need to get the printer first.
Ordered Sept 30th & still no movement
Feb 3, 2010
181 posts
153 upvotes
Charlottetown
vermit25 wrote: Oh man, that sucks. Did you order the V2?
V1 for $199US
Dealing with them with them has been painful (generic response 3 to 4 days later etc)
Not is a rush for it but would like to know it will make it eventually

Likely to just take the hit and pull the plug
Sep 25, 2007
504 posts
179 upvotes
vermit25 wrote: Do any of you get the feeling like they are not going to send the 1kg filament?
I emailed them a third time, and I'll likely keep on doing it until I get the free filament, but yeah chances are we're not going to get it. Last time I asked how are they keeping track of purchases with free filament as I only see a single order in my account, I got back generic response #2.
Mar 17, 2006
163 posts
134 upvotes
I opened a dispute on Paypal regarding missing filament. They took 1 week to respond "we move warehouse. We will ship ASAP". Escalated to Paypal since I don't think they will be shipping any time soon.
Sep 25, 2007
504 posts
179 upvotes
adangca wrote: I opened a dispute on Paypal regarding missing filament. They took 1 week to respond "we move warehouse. We will ship ASAP". Escalated to Paypal since I don't think they will be shipping any time soon.
Ah didn't think about doing this, will probably do the same then.
Aug 8, 2010
763 posts
579 upvotes
GTA
I opened a case on PayPal as well but they replies just seem to be going in circles. Will probably escalate it today.
Mar 17, 2006
163 posts
134 upvotes
vermit25 wrote: I opened a case on PayPal as well but they replies just seem to be going in circles. Will probably escalate it today.
Yup, they don't seem to be a very 'professionally' run company in terms of customer support just based on how their emails are written very poorly. It was a no-brainer to escalate for me.
Sep 25, 2007
504 posts
179 upvotes
vermit25 wrote: I opened a case on PayPal as well but they replies just seem to be going in circles. Will probably escalate it today.
What's the best case scenario once you escalate to Paypal for the missing filament? Ask for a partial refund? What amount did you enter 26.99?
Mar 17, 2006
163 posts
134 upvotes
rdrexman wrote: What's the best case scenario once you escalate to Paypal for the missing filament? Ask for a partial refund? What amount did you enter 26.99?
I would think a 1kg roll of PLA would be more than 26.99. I think I added the cost of the 1kg PLA they charge on their website plus conversion to CAD plus shipping, plus inconvenience and misleading advert, so total was definitely over $50.
Deal Addict
Apr 20, 2003
1141 posts
860 upvotes
Markham
The warehouse excuse is what I just got for my missing Ender 3 printer...
"We are so sorry because the warehouse is moving to another location, so there have some delays, we are so sorry.
We will ship it out asap when it available."

Bah weep granah weep nini bong
HEAT: Link!