Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals 2020

Creality

Creality Ender 3D Printer sale, Nov 26 - Nov 30 (3 Pro $244, 3 V2 $307)

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 2nd, 2020 11:38 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Apr 20, 2003
1327 posts
1248 upvotes
Markham

Creality Ender 3D Printer sale, Nov 26 - Nov 30 (3 Pro $244, 3 V2 $307)

Deal Link:
Expiry:
November 30, 2020
Retailer:
Creality
Edit: $5 new user coupon still works (tested on the CR10V3): CREALITY5NEW

From their email, Creality's black friday weekend sale:

Ender 3 Pro $188 USD (~$244 CAD)
Ender 3 V2 $236 USD (~$307)
Ender 5 Plus $495 USD (~$643)

20% OFF FOR MORE PRINTERS:
Ender-5PRO $382 USD Sale:$306 USD (~$397)
CR-10V3 $512 USD Sale:US$461 USD (~$599) <---- price looks lowered already
CR-10SProV2 $599 USD Sale:US$512 USD (~$665)

25% OFF FOR MORE ACCESSORIES:
Tempered Glass Build Plate
Upgraded Parts For Ender 3(Pro)/Ender 5
Laser Head Kits

Shipping from their warehouse in Canada should be free, and tax will most likely not be charged. However, even if you pick Canada, they may sometimes ship directly from China, and you may pay taxes/brokerage fee, but you can complain to them and they have refunded other RFDers.
They also make shipping labels ahead of time, and I received a tracking number next day after placing an order, but the actual item took weeks to ship, probably ran out of stock and was waiting for it to come from China. They missed a printer and that one ended up shipping direct to me from China and I had to pay tax/brokerage.
Images
  • 08dfca5c-7048-4b77-89ff-1e5e6c5d07be.jpg
  • fc0d0173-6996-4eb6-a49c-473e4eaa70dc.jpg
  • f3c50c85-b5eb-4655-8516-71d633032261.jpg
Last edited by bk on Nov 26th, 2020 4:38 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Bah weep granah weep nini bong
HEAT: Link!
8 replies
Deal Expert
Feb 11, 2007
18698 posts
21372 upvotes
GTA
CR10 v3 is a nice deal.
Last edited by engineered on Nov 25th, 2020 1:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy.
May 24, 2007
655 posts
748 upvotes
Kelowna
Pretty much paid this price minus $5 for new customers on Remembrance Day for the Ender 3 V2 (no tax so $301 CAD all in) from the same site. If paying via PayPal, don't use the PayPal conversion, it was worse than my Credit Card by $6.

Took about a week to ship but have been using it for the past few days and it's awesome. Followed a couple set up videos and seems to be printing great. Only issue is waiting on BF for a great filament deal with either cheap shipping from one of the cheap filament but expensive shipping sites or a better deal with free shipping from Amazon.

Maybe I'm being unrealistic however I can't bring myself to spend over $20 for a 1kg roll of basic PLA. Hoping to pick up a few common colors like black, red and blue and maybe a few more expensive ones like glow in the dark, clay colored and metallic. Also decided I want the stiffer bed springs and a few extra nozzles just in case but those will be easy Amazon purchases.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Apr 20, 2003
1327 posts
1248 upvotes
Markham
Hexxed wrote: Pretty much paid this price minus $5 for new customers on Remembrance Day for the Ender 3 V2 (no tax so $301 CAD all in) from the same site. If paying via PayPal, don't use the PayPal conversion, it was worse than my Credit Card by $6.

Took about a week to ship but have been using it for the past few days and it's awesome. Followed a couple set up videos and seems to be printing great. Only issue is waiting on BF for a great filament deal with either cheap shipping from one of the cheap filament but expensive shipping sites or a better deal with free shipping from Amazon.

Maybe I'm being unrealistic however I can't bring myself to spend over $20 for a 1kg roll of basic PLA. Hoping to pick up a few common colors like black, red and blue and maybe a few more expensive ones like glow in the dark, clay colored and metallic. Also decided I want the stiffer bed springs and a few extra nozzles just in case but those will be easy Amazon purchases.
If you're new to printing though, I'd avoid the fancy filaments for now. Ones like Glow in the Dark have things in them that are really abrasive and terrible for the brass nozzles. Other fillers are also trickier, requiring different temperatures and such. Also stick with PLA to begin with, PETG and ABS have tougher temperature requirements, and ABS may also require good ventilation because of the fumes.
If you did want a fancier one, I am having good success with MG Chemicals' Fluorescent Yellow (glows under UV black light, but even in normal light it looks good. but green :P):
https://www.amazon.ca/MG-Chemicals-Fluo ... wc-p13n1_0
It's $23.99 at the time of this post, but I bought it at $19.99.
Images
  • Ender-3-z-axis-rod-wheel-knob-with-removable-R2D2-head-1.jpg
  • babyyodagroot.jpg

Deal Addict
Oct 25, 2001
3070 posts
1179 upvotes
Toronto
The V2 3d and 3d Pro show on the main page as both $188 USD but when you go to select the V2 goes up in price by $50 USD. Any idea why?
RFD OG 20+ years
[OP]
Deal Addict
Apr 20, 2003
1327 posts
1248 upvotes
Markham
cannon_fodder wrote: The V2 3d and 3d Pro show on the main page as both $188 USD but when you go to select the V2 goes up in price by $50 USD. Any idea why?
"From $188USD". For whatever reason the V2 page lets you choose the Pro model for $188 instead.

Deal Addict
Oct 25, 2001
3070 posts
1179 upvotes
Toronto
I ordered a printer on the 26th to ship to BC. On the 1st, UPS said it was delivered but had no address and it was not the right city. UPS says they delivered it so talk to Creality. Creality says to talk to UPS. Anyone else have the same issue? It's hard to make a claim with UPS because their form doesn't support foreign phone numbers. And I've tried talking to them but it really was one of the most frustrating Customer Service experiences I have ever had. I suspect they have outsourced some of this based on the quality of the call and the people.
I'm wondering if it's possible that they tracked the package from China to a warehouse in BC. And that is why the package hasn't actually been delivered to the house yet.
RFD OG 20+ years

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)