Expired Hot Deals

[Creality] Creality Ender 5 Pro 3D Printer for $302US (ships from Canada)

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 4th, 2020 8:08 pm
[OP]
Sep 23, 2006
541 posts
568 upvotes

Creality Ender 5 Pro 3D Printer for $302US (ships from Canada)

Deal Link:
Price:
Retailer:
Creality
Good deal on Creality Ender 5 Pro 3D printer from official Creality store. Price is $382 US, but when added to the cart, $80 is taken off with PRE-BLACK-RIDAY$80OFF coupon, bringing price down to $302 US. Free shipping and no taxes.
Looks to work on Ender 5 Plus as well.

Select Canada for "ships from" option

8 replies
Jul 12, 2019
2 posts
3 upvotes
Nanaimo
Thanks for posting this!!

It was time to upgrade from my i3 series :)
Mar 20, 2006
160 posts
7 upvotes
Kitchener
Just a heads up, it doesn't seem like they have a Canadian location fully stocked with printers. They still ship from China to a location in BC. When you order your printer you get a tracking number showing the printer is ready to ship from the port location, but it won't until the actual product gets to the port and is sent off from there.
I ordered my Ender 3 during their 11/11 sale, luckily they had a shipment of them already on their way so only had to wait a week before it *actually shipped from BC location.
Aug 18, 2019
11 posts
6 upvotes
Had the same shipping experience as the guy above on the 11.11 sale.
Wasn't bad cuz it took like 12 days to get it to Toronto overall, but worth considering.
Nov 11, 2003
466 posts
309 upvotes
Vancouver
I have ordered a printer from then in the past and their Canadian warehouse was in Richmond, BC. It arrived in 2 days for me (vancouver). I have also ordered another printer for cyber Monday and I got an email that FEDEX is picking it up in Richmond.

I heard some people getting printers ordered from China having to pay brokerage fees and duties
Jun 26, 2008
8 posts
1 upvote
Toronto
Thanks for posting... unfortunately Sold Out now.
Deal Addict
Oct 25, 2001
2842 posts
252 upvotes
Toronto
I ordered a printer on the 26th to ship to BC. On the 1st, UPS said it was delivered but had no address and it was not the right city. UPS says they delivered it so I reach out to Creality. Creality says to talk to UPS. Anyone else have the same issue? It's hard to make a claim with UPS because their form doesn't support foreign phone numbers. And I've tried talking to them but it really was one of the most frustrating Customer Service experiences I have ever had. I suspect they have outsourced some of this based on the quality of the call and the people.
I'm wondering if it's possible that they tracked the package from China to a warehouse in BC. And that is why the package hasn't actually been delivered to the house yet. But, if it was delivered to the warehouse on the 1st (which is pretty fast to get from China to BC) then why has it still not been delivered to a house about 30 minutes away?
Nov 28, 2019
81 posts
125 upvotes
Sorry to thread barge. But I missed the $316 ender v2 deal and ended up buying $385 anycubic mega pro. Should I refuse delivery and wait longer for creality deal? Which one is better for an absolute newb like myself. TIA.
Nov 28, 2019
81 posts
125 upvotes
BTW, is ender 5 easier to set up than anycubic mega pro?