Expired Hot Deals

[CreationWatches.com] HOT! Orient Automatic "Sun And Moon" in RARE Blue Dial Men's Watch ($243 CAD Shipped)

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 28th, 2018 11:33 am
[OP]
Dec 2, 2013
497 posts
800 upvotes

[CreationWatches.com] HOT! Orient Automatic "Sun And Moon" in RARE Blue Dial Men's Watch ($243 CAD Shipped)

Deal Link:
Price:
This is a hot deal for people looking for the blue watch version of the Orient Automatic Blue Sun And Moon (ET0T004D). The blue version is stunning and extremely rare, I have managed to find it for $270 CAD at CreationWatches.com and they have currently a 10% coupon which brings the price down to $243 CAD.

CreationWatches.com are Singapore-based and they ship FREE through DHL Express which takes around 2-3 days for Canada. Regarding duty and customs, as far as I know, they under-declare and in the worst case you'll pay $30 extra. At this price, it's a bargain, this Watch looks like a +$1000 watch. The watch comes in original Orient box and includes a 1-year international warranty from Orient. Payment is done in CAD currency.

Coupon: GIFTM

orient.jpg
Last edited by elideli on Feb 16th, 2018 11:32 am, edited 2 times in total.
33 replies
Aug 16, 2010
505 posts
152 upvotes
This is a very very nice looking watch. Decisions Decisions.
Deal Addict
Nov 24, 2007
1171 posts
850 upvotes
Land of Oil & Ga…
Be aware that when you buy from them, they don't provide the original Orient box if that's important to you. Apparently Orient provides them with the original boxes only if the value of the watch exceeds US $300.
[OP]
Dec 2, 2013
497 posts
800 upvotes
dingmah wrote: Be aware that when you buy from them, they don't provide the original Orient box if that's important to you. Apparently Orient provides them with the original boxes only if the value of the watch exceeds US $300.
That is not correct, it clearly states in the product page that it comes with original Orient box and includes a 1-year warranty from Orient.
Jul 10, 2007
442 posts
375 upvotes
Edmonton
Sorry, bit of a noob at this. Is this website reliable?
Deal Addict
Jun 7, 2017
1185 posts
3050 upvotes
New Brunswick
Every DHL international shipment I've gotten has had duty charges, so expect that for sure.

This is very tempting, but I just ordered an SKX009 and promised myself I'd wait for the Sun & Moon Version 3's to come down in price; prefer not to have two watches without hacking nor hand winding.
Feb 3, 2013
328 posts
294 upvotes
Victoria
Thanks OP In for one. Was waiting for this to come down in price on Amazon.
Apr 10, 2015
147 posts
123 upvotes
Toronto, ON
BranCracker wrote: Every DHL international shipment I've gotten has had duty charges, so expect that for sure.

This is very tempting, but I just ordered an SKX009 and promised myself I'd wait for the Sun & Moon Version 3's to come down in price; prefer not to have two watches without hacking nor hand winding.
Guess you are right for the duty charges. The exact quote from them:

"Please note that customs taxes / import duties are not included in our price. It is the buyer's responsibility to pay for any customs taxes or import duties imposed by the customs of the buyer's country."
Deal Addict
Nov 24, 2007
1171 posts
850 upvotes
Land of Oil & Ga…
elideli wrote: That is not correct, it clearly states in the product page that it comes with original Orient box and includes a 1-year warranty from Orient.
The page may say that, but not what actually happens. Read the review on the Orient Sun & Moon White V3 they sell, and the buyer even states they got a cheap box.
http://www.creationwatches.com/products ... 12007.html

I also looked at buying from them through eBay, and contacted them, and they stated they don't ship with the Orient box.

They're a legit dealer for sure. I've purchased some Japanese Seikos from them without issue. But when I buy watches, I want the original box.

[OP]
Dec 2, 2013
497 posts
800 upvotes
dingmah wrote: The page may say that, but not what actually happens. Read the review on the Orient Sun & Moon White V3 they sell, and the buyer even states they got a cheap box.

I also looked at buying from them through eBay, and contacted them, and they stated they don't ship with the Orient box.

They're a legit dealer for sure. I've purchased some Japanese Seikos from them without issue. But when I buy watches, I want the original box.

Thanks for the info. Might be useful for some. I for my part don't care about the box.
Dec 30, 2017
501 posts
583 upvotes
GTA
I bought my Japanese Seiko 5 from them about $C120. Came in a seiko box. They undervalued the watch, thus customs was less but the handling charges was about $30-$40, so I ended up paying an extra ~$50. Shipping was really fast.
Deal Expert
Aug 6, 2001
15225 posts
3111 upvotes
Stuck in a Box
BranCracker wrote: Every DHL international shipment I've gotten has had duty charges, so expect that for sure.

I received a DHL watch order where the $1000 watch was named as a "timing equipment worth $100". I only paid $35 bucks total in handling.
[OP]
Dec 2, 2013
497 posts
800 upvotes
weedb0y wrote: I received a DHL watch order where the $1000 watch was named as a "timing equipment worth $100". I only paid $35 bucks total in handling.
Thanks for the info, that seems reasonable.
weedb0y wrote: Is the crystal sapphire or mineral?
Crystal sapphire
Deal Addict
Aug 24, 2005
1336 posts
283 upvotes
Oakville
Super tempting. Love Orient since I got my blue Orient Mako years ago. Creation watches has been around for a long time. You'll see their name pop up on WUS frequently.
Deal Addict
Feb 9, 2009
2426 posts
811 upvotes
which version is this one???
‎3 Apples that changed the world: the one that Eve ate, the one that fell on Newton's head and the one that Steve Jobs built.
R.I.P Steve jobs...!!
Deal Addict
Jun 7, 2017
1185 posts
3050 upvotes
New Brunswick
densil_lopez wrote: which version is this one???
Version 2; you'll know if the logo is at the bottom.
dingmah wrote: The page may say that, but not what actually happens. Read the review on the Orient Sun & Moon White V3 they sell, and the buyer even states they got a cheap box.

The value of the watch is over $300 though, technically. I'd find it silly if they only look at the sale price.
Dec 1, 2014
76 posts
42 upvotes
Kanata, ON
Thanks!

Picked one up. I've been looking for the blue. Gonna see what shape it arrives in...