Shopping Discussion

Credit Card Extended Warranty claim for cheap headphones...

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 26th, 2020 10:05 pm
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
May 23, 2003
9799 posts
1279 upvotes
GTA

Credit Card Extended Warranty claim for cheap headphones...

I looked through some old threads here and most of the extended credit card warranty claim posts seem to surround expensive items like TVs. I started the process to get the extended warranty on some Anker headphones that I bought but as part of the claim documents they want a quote for the repair of the headphones. I don't know a spot that would repair something like this because since they are under $50 it would probably never be worth to repair them even if possible.

Any suggestions or experiences from others on the best way to handle this? If anyone knows a repair shop that would provide a quote for this type of thing in the GTA would appreciate the contact info.
1 reply
Deal Addict
Nov 25, 2004
3036 posts
1657 upvotes
London
YLSF wrote: I looked through some old threads here and most of the extended credit card warranty claim posts seem to surround expensive items like TVs. I started the process to get the extended warranty on some Anker headphones that I bought but as part of the claim documents they want a quote for the repair of the headphones. I don't know a spot that would repair something like this because since they are under $50 it would probably never be worth to repair them even if possible.

Any suggestions or experiences from others on the best way to handle this? If anyone knows a repair shop that would provide a quote for this type of thing in the GTA would appreciate the contact info.
just go to a tv repair replace ask them to write something up the cost to fix will be way more then 50 most repair shops charge more then that for 1 hour of labour.