• Feb 11th, 2015 10:48 am
Tags:
None
Banned
Jan 27, 2014
5574 posts
2580 upvotes

Cricket World Cup on Rogers?

I think Rogers is selling the entire package for around $170 but I was wondering if anyone here knows of any hookups in Rogers? I will purchase the package if I can get a solid deal.
3 replies
Oct 22, 2009
64 posts
27 upvotes
Nice to see someone with an interest in Cricket. I thought only Hockey is spoken in Canada.

Rogers is offering the complete package for 179.99+Tx, $129.99* for Semi-final and Final matches and $99.99* for World Cup Final (a pure rip-off). I called them today to check if they offer the complete package for less, but the guy I spoke to would not. If you see getcricket.ca, you will find a mention that " Your local service provider may sell for less. Please contact your provider for full details", however, Robbers would not discount at this time. I am sure, as we get closer to the start date, finding the response poor, they might offer for less.

I may settle for free Online version at Crictime.com - I have used it for several years and it is good. Make sure you have turned on Adblock Plus.
ar2020 wrote: I think Rogers is selling the entire package for around $170 but I was wondering if anyone here knows of any hookups in Rogers? I will purchase the package if I can get a solid deal.
Sep 11, 2012
265 posts
32 upvotes
Montreal
I use crictime as well with AdBlock Plus. Its better than nothing.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)