Expired Hot Deals

[Crocs.ca] Crocs PICK YOUR PRICE $21,$28,$35 Plus $20 Off code

  • Last Updated:
  • Feb 13th, 2018 5:10 am
[OP]
Banned
Feb 10, 2018
2 posts
8 upvotes

Crocs PICK YOUR PRICE $21,$28,$35 Plus $20 Off code

Deal Link:
Retailer:
Crocs.ca
[removed]
Last edited by Mars2012 on Feb 11th, 2018 5:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: shortened links removed
14 replies
Jr. Member
User avatar
Jul 28, 2009
148 posts
103 upvotes
Toronto
Note for people with wide feet: PLASTIC CROCS WILL NOT STRETCH LIKE LEATHER TO CONFORM TO YOUR WIDE FOOT. Instead you will just get a ton of blisters no matter one long you wear the shoes for. Personal experience from a backpacking trip with crocs.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Feb 10, 2010
1447 posts
762 upvotes
Toronto
xchococatx wrote: Note for people with wide feet: PLASTIC CROCS WILL NOT STRETCH LIKE LEATHER TO CONFORM TO YOUR WIDE FOOT. Instead you will just get a ton of blisters no matter one long you wear the shoes for. Personal experience from a backpacking trip with crocs.
I am an avid backpacker with wide feet and crocs are really comfortable as base camp shoes but backpacking with crocs is like jogging with high heels on the beach an not expecting blisters.
Deal Addict
Apr 19, 2011
2518 posts
2760 upvotes
Calgary
Buy Crocs right now before they close down.
Rule No.1 here: Buy first, Think afterwards.
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Dec 1, 2013
5937 posts
2579 upvotes
redflagdeals.com
Marphyin wrote: Buy Crocs right now before they close down.
Crocs is going out of business? Their stock price has doubled from $6 to $12 within the past year. They can't be doing that bad.
¯\_(-.-)_/¯ A wise RFD'er once said, "Buy now, think later."

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Behold!
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Feb 5, 2006
7232 posts
1220 upvotes
Toronto
xchococatx wrote: Note for people with wide feet: PLASTIC CROCS WILL NOT STRETCH LIKE LEATHER TO CONFORM TO YOUR WIDE FOOT. Instead you will just get a ton of blisters no matter one long you wear the shoes for. Personal experience from a backpacking trip with crocs.
In fact, it's even worse than that: Crocs shrink! Mine went from an 11 to a 9 when they were exposed to sun for a day.

See google: https://www.google.ca/search?q=shrinkin ... e&ie=UTF-8
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Mar 5, 2013
5685 posts
1421 upvotes
Manila, Philippines
Inno wrote: In fact, it's even worse than that: Crocs shrink! Mine went from an 11 to a 9 when they were exposed to sun for a day.

See google: https://www.google.ca/search?q=shrinkin ... e&ie=UTF-8
Those are made from rubber once heated it will deform.

Freedom Mobile
Line 1 $50 20gb with 35% F&F LG Velvet
Line 2 $50 20gb with 35% F&F Samsung S21
Line 3 $65 20gb with 35% F&F iPhone 11
Line 4 $65 20gb with 35% F&F iPhone 11


Deal Addict
User avatar
Oct 13, 2009
1456 posts
1353 upvotes
Are crocs true to size or bigger? Smaller?
Wallet safe :rolleyes:
Sr. Member
Apr 7, 2015
538 posts
367 upvotes
Vancouver Island
jkam wrote: Are crocs true to size or bigger? Smaller?
Depends on the style. I got two different styles in the same size, one ended up fitting snug where the other was loose.

The snug pair got tighter after being in the sun, but after months of gardening they DID end up fitting my feet comfortably.
Newbie
Nov 10, 2013
75 posts
58 upvotes
TORONTO
Does the rubber ever burn your skin through friction? It's a problem with any all-rubber flip flop or sandal for me.
Member
May 28, 2007
311 posts
249 upvotes
CALGARY
xchococatx wrote: Note for people with wide feet: PLASTIC CROCS WILL NOT STRETCH LIKE LEATHER TO CONFORM TO YOUR WIDE FOOT. Instead you will just get a ton of blisters no matter one long you wear the shoes for. Personal experience from a backpacking trip with crocs.
Inno wrote:
In fact, it's even worse than that: Crocs shrink! Mine went from an 11 to a 9 when they were exposed to sun for a day.

See google: https://www.google.ca/search?q=shrinkin ... e&ie=UTF-8
d1ulove3 wrote: Those are made from rubber once heated it will deform.
just a thought, since this works for skates and some snowboarding boots.
1. put in an oven on low (hockey stores will have specialized ovens for this)
2. heat your crocs up as hot as your skin can bare
3. put some insulating socks on (ski socks)
4. shove your feet in tight and stay until they cool and conform to the shape of your foot.
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Feb 5, 2006
7232 posts
1220 upvotes
Toronto
milkmilk wrote: just a thought, since this works for skates and some snowboarding boots.
1. put in an oven on low (hockey stores will have specialized ovens for this)
2. heat your crocs up as hot as your skin can bare
3. put some insulating socks on (ski socks)
4. shove your feet in tight and stay until they cool and conform to the shape of your foot.
That's good in theory, but in my case there is no way I can jam my size 11 feet into size 9 Crocs to stretch them back into shape.
Sr. Member
User avatar
Apr 14, 2006
816 posts
287 upvotes
Toronto
chenj16 wrote: i thought they're $5 - 7 per pair from giant tiger stores?
Those are knock offs. I have had a few pairs, not bad..tempted to buy some real ones.

Top