• Last Updated:
  • Mar 20th, 2019 10:08 am
Feb 18, 2007
361 posts
368 upvotes
Toronto
alvinjung wrote:
Mar 12th, 2019 11:05 am
The $8 knockoff is probably okay, but not really following your logic.
Your 7x the price assumes $56? I don't think any item listed at 50% off is $56.
I guess my question is whether this is worth paying a buttload more money for the "legit" crocs.
Deal Addict
May 2, 2005
1073 posts
128 upvotes
North York
I've owned the knockoffs and legit crocs and I've always noticed the knockoffs are, while still comfortable, stiffer than crocs.
I wouldn't pay anywhere near regular price for them, but for 12.99 a pair of super comfy slippers, I'm in.

Thanks op!
Last edited by darkz on Mar 12th, 2019 5:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Apr 27, 2015
235 posts
115 upvotes
Toronto, ON
When I click on the crocs link from ebates.ca the prices are different from clicking on the 50% off email I received directly to my gmail account.
Very weird!!!!!!
Mar 20, 2018
39 posts
36 upvotes
Still lots of sizes left for the men's clearance. Thanks OP
Feb 28, 2019
1 posts
Does anyone know if the prices and sales are the same in the Crocs physical stores?
Mar 17, 2017
24 posts
5 upvotes
Calgary, AB
just got a tracking number for my order and uuuuumm, It's coming from US delivered from UPS.

I hope they don't make me pay extra for delivery or something.
Deal Addict
Apr 9, 2004
1427 posts
74 upvotes
Montreal
Did anyone's orders make it to "shipped" ?

I have 2 orders totalling for 200$ that are still "being processed" ...I ordered on March 12th...their customer service just says "apologies for the delay"

I've ordered from them before and this is unusual!
Knowledge is power
Dec 5, 2018
150 posts
121 upvotes
Montreal
alvinjung wrote:
Mar 11th, 2019 4:26 pm
Yes, per the terms included on the website:
Returning an Online Purchase to a Crocs Store
You may return your Crocs.ca purchases for refund or exchange by mail or at an official Crocs-owned retail store or kiosk. Items from orders at crocs.ca may be returned to a Crocs store for up to $250 per order. Crocs-owned stores can only refund PayPal orders in the form of a Crocs Gift Card.
Tried returning in the northshore of Montreal (Laval, Saint Sauveur and other city I don't remember right away) and they didn't accept to receive the item. The explanation was that they are not Crocs-Owned but some they work as a franchise. Not sure there are actually Crocs-Owned kiosk in the Montreal area.

FYI the returns are not free either (like many stores though) :
Should you choose to return the items via mail, after you set up your return authorization online, you'll be provided a return label via email, or you can use the pre-paid return label provided in your package which will deduct $7.50 from your refund.
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2006
1329 posts
135 upvotes
Toronto
My order was shipped from Los Angeles. Was anyone charged duty ?
Last edited by krypton on Mar 20th, 2019 8:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2006
1329 posts
135 upvotes
Toronto
Nitram wrote:
Mar 18th, 2019 11:00 pm
Did anyone's orders make it to "shipped" ?

I have 2 orders totalling for 200$ that are still "being processed" ...I ordered on March 12th...their customer service just says "apologies for the delay"

I've ordered from them before and this is unusual!
I also ordered on the 12th and it was shipped today
Mar 20, 2013
755 posts
241 upvotes
Scarborough
krypton wrote:
Mar 20th, 2019 7:58 am
I'm also looking forward for delivery. WTH they have sent products from Los Angeles?
Deal Addict
Apr 17, 2016
1902 posts
1261 upvotes
Ottawa
I got a shipping notification directly from UPS on Friday last week, I think because I have a UPS account? (No notification directly from Crocs yet.) Anyways - UPS says it's scheduled to be delivered Monday.
I am a current customer of Public Mobile and Koodo and STACK
Deal Addict
Apr 9, 2004
1427 posts
74 upvotes
Montreal
krypton wrote:
Mar 20th, 2019 7:58 am
They shouldn't as per their FAQ:
Are there additional duty fees?
No. The total you see when you check out is the final amount you’ll pay. When you order from Crocs.ca, you won’t be charged any additional fees upon delivery (such as duties)—because Crocs Canada covers the costs of importing the items for you.
cappaj wrote:
Mar 20th, 2019 8:18 am
I got a shipping notification directly from UPS on Friday last week, I think because I have a UPS account? (No notification directly from Crocs yet.) Anyways - UPS says it's scheduled to be delivered Monday.
I received a UPS notification too, but Crocs order is still in "being processed"....what a joke of a workflow lol
Knowledge is power
Deal Addict
Apr 17, 2016
1902 posts
1261 upvotes
Ottawa
I checked the timeline from last time I ordered - a little quicker but actually not too different (and all on the same cadence it looks like):
  • Ordered: Nov 23
  • UPS Shipping Confirmation: Nov 27
  • Crocs Shipping Confirmation: Nov 29
  • Delivery: Dec 5
I am a current customer of Public Mobile and Koodo and STACK
Deal Addict
Nov 20, 2012
1300 posts
448 upvotes
Narkham
Mine say shipped and en route... est Mar 25 delivery
RFD is the reason I live in poverty.