[Crocs] Crocs Sunday Funday 50% off many styles

• Last Updated:
  • May 16th, 2019 5:27 pm
[OP]
Sep 6, 2009
538 posts
829 upvotes

[Crocs] Crocs Sunday Funday 50% off many styles

48 hours sale. Free shipping on orders of $54.99 or more.
https://www.crocs.ca/sale/crocs-deals,en_CA,sc.html

And for those who missed out on the Addidas costco.ca sale :P
https://www.crocs.ca/bayaband-slide/205 ... C#start=19
18 replies
Deal Fanatic
Dec 25, 2002
5974 posts
610 upvotes
Vancouver
fatestkid wrote: Can you return at a Crocs store?
Same question in case it doesn't fit well. Is free shipping return an option? Are they true to size?
Deal Guru
Sep 1, 2005
12102 posts
6992 upvotes
Markham
fatestkid wrote: Can you return at a Crocs store?
I have in the past returned instore before. Their FAQ says

Returning an Online Purchase to a Crocs Store
You may return your Crocs.ca purchases for refund or exchange by mail or at an official Crocs-owned retail store or kiosk. Items from orders at crocs.ca may be returned to a Crocs store for up to $250 per order. Crocs-owned stores can only refund PayPal orders in the form of a Crocs Gift Card.
We're all bozos on the bus until we find a way to express ourselves...

Failure is always an option...just not the preferred one!
Deal Addict
Feb 28, 2005
3168 posts
1187 upvotes
Montreal
https://www.crocs.ca/customer-service/o ... CA,pg.html
If you’re not completely satisfied with your purchase, you can return unworn items within 45 days with a valid receipt for a full refund.

Unworn items returned within 45 days with a gift receipt will be offered store credit or an exchange. If you don’t have a receipt for your unworn item, we will gladly make an exchange.

If there is a quality issue with your item, it may be returned for a refund or exchange within 90 days of purchase with receipt.

Promotional Discounts: Subject to Crocs’ return policy, all merchandise purchased with a promotional discount will be exchanged or returned at the value purchased.

Price adjustments will be made for any product not returned that was subject to a promotion. No refunds or store credit will be given for free items, only exchanges for another item. Items marked “Final Sale” cannot be returned or exchanged and are not subject to price adjustment.

Crocs reserves the right to change this Return Policy at any time.

Please Note: Other retailers cannot accept returns or exchanges on purchases from Crocs stores or Crocs.ca.

Please Note: At this time we are unable to credit Paypal orders when items are returned to a crocs-owned store. If you made a purchase online using Paypal and are returning your item to a crocs-owned store, you will receive a crocs gift card in the amount of the return refund.
Client at: Tangerine, VoIP.ms, Virgin Mobile
Deal Addict
Mar 21, 2010
4937 posts
3934 upvotes
Edmonton
jtcb wrote: Same question in case it doesn't fit well. Is free shipping return an option? Are they true to size?
Free shipping return is not an option as per their return section.

The two models I tried fit true to size.
Be a nice person and enjoy life

My feedback: Heatware Redflagdeals
Jun 19, 2017
640 posts
1174 upvotes
Canada
Crocs - The universal symbol of a man who has given up hope.
Aug 28, 2013
16 posts
16 upvotes
Toronto
Lickzy wrote: Crocs - The universal symbol of a man who has given up hope.
Anyone that thinks this hasn't tried on a pair of CrocsFace With Tears Of Joy
Deal Addict
Jan 23, 2007
1027 posts
138 upvotes
Kingston, Ontario
I’m in Kingston, Abd there are no Croc stores here to return items ordered online, and it appears there’s noCroc stores in Ottawa either which surprises me. Can anyone confirm? I don’t want to order if I have to pay for returning.
Deal Expert
Aug 22, 2006
27311 posts
13001 upvotes
Lickzy wrote: Crocs - The universal symbol of a man who has given up hope.
I've totally embraced Crocs since now I value money over what other people think.
Sep 2, 2017
814 posts
913 upvotes
Ontario
I never knew Crocs were this expensive, well I always figured they were like $20-30 retail. Now with 50% off the price seems good, shame free shipping starts at $55, I only want one pair Astonished Face
Deal Addict
Aug 23, 2009
2058 posts
764 upvotes
Was hoping for the work style crocs to be on sale.
Deal Addict
Sep 10, 2010
2664 posts
1015 upvotes
Ottawa
Shaynelle wrote: I’m in Kingston, Abd there are no Croc stores here to return items ordered online, and it appears there’s noCroc stores in Ottawa either which surprises me. Can anyone confirm? I don’t want to order if I have to pay for returning.
Last time I checked there was a crocs in the byward market. that was last year.
Deal Addict
Jan 23, 2007
1027 posts
138 upvotes
Kingston, Ontario
eugene188 wrote: Last time I checked there was a crocs in the byward market. that was last year.
Thanks. I didn’t see any listed on the Croc website. I’ll send them an email to confirm.