• Last Updated:
  • Oct 15th, 2021 9:41 pm
[OP]
Nov 9, 2020
87 posts
256 upvotes
Maple

[Crocs] Crocs Thanksgiving Sale - Upto 60% off

Found this while randomly scrolling through my email.

I think the Athena flip at $17.99 tops this sale... Have one and my feet couldn't have been happier.

Good luck!

Edit: DON'T FORGET RAKUTEN!
Last edited by jay395 on Oct 10th, 2021 8:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Do you need it or do you want it?
104 replies
May 25, 2020
75 posts
81 upvotes
Any free shipping code?
Free shipping for $45 +
Mar 20, 2018
8 posts
47 upvotes
Don't Forget to buy with Rakuten, extra 10% off this week-end.
Jun 24, 2019
69 posts
195 upvotes
Ottawa, ON
Its 1am and I just spent $100 on crocs right before the winter.... why am I like this.....
Sep 18, 2004
815 posts
314 upvotes
Any idea these will be discounted further during Black Friday?
Mar 19, 2009
268 posts
70 upvotes
YVR
I don't understand their return policy. Is it free returns but have to pay for return shipping? Anybody know or have previous experience?
May 20, 2019
172 posts
242 upvotes
Toronto
Are these comfortable? I've never really understood crocs!
...what is life if not Jr. Chicken with free tomatoes...
Jan 2, 2017
471 posts
546 upvotes
mellowsingh wrote: Are these comfortable? I've never really understood crocs!
That's what they're known for...feeling super comfy but looking meh
Jan 22, 2015
534 posts
688 upvotes
Toronto, ON
mellowsingh wrote: Are these comfortable? I've never really understood crocs!
I never understood them but got a gateway drug pair of dollarama knock-off pair as a joke they were super comfy and convenient for doing things around the yard but never leaving the property for fear of embarrassing the family. My wife got me a real pair as a new dad starter kit gift and the real crocs are comfy enough I'll actually keep them on to leave the property.
Deal Addict
Jan 11, 2002
1563 posts
664 upvotes
Midland
Thanks OP. What about sizing? If I wear size 11, do I get size 11s? Which courier do they use for shipping them out?
Deal Addict
Mar 31, 2017
1989 posts
1175 upvotes
Burnaby
If these came with free return shipping (or if I had a Crocs store nearby) then I'd def be in for a purchase

As it is though, I just can't risk any potential size + fit issues so yeah, it's a lost sale for Crocs I'm afraid

That said, the deal is still fantastic and probably a bit of a no-brainer for the Crocs regulars - and for that, thanks OP!
Deal Addict
Apr 2, 2007
2256 posts
869 upvotes
Bit the bullet and snagged two pairs. No coupons I tried would stack with the discount unfortunately.

Used the sizing guide and recommendations online to size down 1/2 sizes.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 23, 2009
6878 posts
3463 upvotes
joe2k1 wrote: Thanks OP. What about sizing? If I wear size 11, do I get size 11s? Which courier do they use for shipping them out?
They do fit true to size, but do fit kinda wide. Great for wide feeters.
Deal Addict
Feb 10, 2010
1479 posts
810 upvotes
Toronto
joe2k1 wrote: Thanks OP. What about sizing? If I wear size 11, do I get size 11s? Which courier do they use for shipping them out?
11.5 wide here and the Crocs size 11 fits perfect.
Dec 28, 2012
564 posts
373 upvotes
OTTAWA
Beautiful I'm a recent convert and they are awesome!

Nabbed a pair for the 4 unit family.

Lined pair for myself since winter is coming and I need something to shovel the driveway in.

Thanks OP
Dec 8, 2017
67 posts
53 upvotes
#1 Corrupt Province
Great timing.
I was looking at buying a new pair of the Swiftwater sandals but they were always out of stock in my size. Paid 33.50 with 40% off clearance price in 2018 in a less popular color. They are 48.99 now with 30% off but these are my comfiest sandals ever.

Been on long travels in South East Asia with them, lots of walking on any terrain and they were really impressive. Never had sore feet and they are easy to clean with a soft brush in the shower and dry fast.
I usually wear a size 11 in shoes but this model fits great for me in size 10. Fits just right, no blisters ever. My feet are also a little wider than normal.
They are a great buy for anyone traveling to warmer countries, doing a lot of walking around and they are not slippery when you're stuck in a flash rainstorm.
You can expect a good year of walking many kilometers per day before the sole starts getting worn and a little slippery in the rain.

I highly recommended them.

Crocs Swiftwater Men
Apr 2, 2018
1 posts
Anyone else having issues finalizing purchases? Keep getting errors