Price:
$99
Savings:
60%
Expiry:
November 26, 2018
Retailer:
Crunch Fitness
Looks like crunch fitness is doing the same deal they did last year during boxing day.

Base membership is for $99
Peak membership is for $199
Peak plus membership is for $299

Usually these cost a monthly fee is $9.95, $21.95 and $39.95 respectively
Zoomer for phone + Carrytel for internet + Tangerine bank account + Stack debit card + Great Canadian rebates, ebates, drop and paymi for rebates.
12 replies
Deal Addict
Oct 31, 2009
3318 posts
703 upvotes
Toronto
I don't see anything on the website regarding this deal.

do they still charge the yearly fee ?
Deal Addict
Dec 18, 2017
1096 posts
2183 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Is’nt this a deal specific to AB? If so can you please update the title OP?
Don't request PMs in your signature - Mods
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jan 13, 2008
1203 posts
405 upvotes
Toronto
I see it for Toronto locations as well. There is nothing flashy anywhere but if you click on join now, you can see it.

The annual fee doesnt get added to pay in full plans based on the website
Zoomer for phone + Carrytel for internet + Tangerine bank account + Stack debit card + Great Canadian rebates, ebates, drop and paymi for rebates.
Mar 30, 2006
193 posts
173 upvotes
Edmonton
Anyone know how much there yearly fee is and where exactly on the website it shows the OPs prices?
Aug 23, 2015
447 posts
338 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
I'd love to get in on this but i see nothing other than signing up monthly and still paying a $52 annual fee.

Where on the website are you even finding Annual plans?
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jan 13, 2008
1203 posts
405 upvotes
Toronto
neodenjin wrote: Anyone know how much there yearly fee is and where exactly on the website it shows the OPs prices?

"Annual Fee of $56.44 (plus applicable taxes) will be billed once per year. To see details of when you will be charged the full annual fee, see the Terms & Conditions for this club or inquire at the club."

This only applies for monthly with and without contract. Not for pay in full though
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jan 13, 2008
1203 posts
405 upvotes
Toronto
NetBOG wrote: I'd love to get in on this but i see nothing other than signing up monthly and still paying a $52 annual fee.

Where on the website are you even finding Annual plans?

Click on Join now and then pick the plan you want. You should then be presented with 3 options - monthly with contract, monthly without contract and pay in full annually
Aug 23, 2015
447 posts
338 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
archvenus14 wrote: Click on Join now and then pick the plan you want. You should then be presented with 3 options - monthly with contract, monthly without contract and pay in full annually
Ok, I see it now for some Ontario locations, but none of the Edmonton ones. I guess I just keep checking and see if they add it before the deal expires.
Deal Addict
Mar 16, 2008
3023 posts
2715 upvotes
I see the prepaid annual membership is $99 plus the $19.95 enrollment plus HST.

What happens after the first year? Do they auto renew you at $99? Any other hidden charges?
Deal Addict
Oct 31, 2009
3318 posts
703 upvotes
Toronto
just wanted to say thanks OP - signed up yesterday.

was going to join earlier in the year and didnt like the $56 annual fee that they charge so this was perfect.
Jun 22, 2015
32 posts
7 upvotes
Hamilton
Thanks OP! signed up today for $99 + $19.95 card fee ($134.41 all in). I also confirmed with the gym that no bi-annual maintenance fees charged ($56.50), when paid in full.
Deal Addict
Mar 8, 2004
3182 posts
864 upvotes
Mississauga
Just checked their site and it seems that their $99 1yr prepaid deal is still available.

@ the folks that signed up in Nov - how do you like the gym so far?