Hot Deals

Crunchyroll

3 Months of Xbox Game Pass PC/EA Play Free with 14 Day Crunchyroll Premium Trial

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 1st, 2021 5:13 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 22, 2012
4263 posts
6717 upvotes
Toronto

3 Months of Xbox Game Pass PC/EA Play Free with 14 Day Crunchyroll Premium Trial

Deal Link:
Retailer:
Crunchyroll
Crunchyroll + Xbox Partnership

Get 3 months of Xbox Game Pass PC with EA Play when you go Premium.

**You can just get the 14 day trial for Crunchyroll Premium and get the code for Xbox Game Pass PC
***If it says codes are not available, they are adding more codes frequently.

https://www.crunchyroll.com/xbox-gamepa ... index.html

Last edited by Nexzen on Aug 6th, 2021 3:10 am, edited 2 times in total.
23 replies
Deal Expert
Dec 26, 2010
20742 posts
6561 upvotes
Would have been hot if it was the Ultimate Gamepass for 3 months. Thanks though...
Dec 24, 2010
496 posts
332 upvotes
DougO wrote: Would have been hot if it was the Ultimate Gamepass for 3 months. Thanks though...
Dude it's literally free lmfao
Deal Addict
Jul 8, 2007
1633 posts
1645 upvotes
DougO wrote: Would have been hot if it was the Ultimate Gamepass for 3 months. Thanks though...
It's hot either way...

Anyways it is too bad this can't be added to current subscriptions
Jul 16, 2019
144 posts
139 upvotes
It's 3 months free, w/ 14 day free trial of crunchy roll, how is that not hot?
They're out of codes though.
Deal Addict
Aug 14, 2015
1230 posts
722 upvotes
Burnaby, BC
For anyone who's interested in CrunchyRoll instead of XBox when you clicked on this thread, you can get a 30 days free trial instead of 14 days by googling: "crunchyroll 30 days free trial"

I used it a month ago and it worked. Just make sure you cancel the monthly plan immediately after registering.
🎶🎵🎶🎼 𝄞 ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♭ ♮ ♯ ♩ ♪ 𝅘𝅥𝅮 𝅘𝅥𝅯♫ ♬ ♭ ♮ ♯ 𝄞 𝄢 𝄫 𝄙 𝄼 𝄽 𝄾 𝄿
Aug 24, 2016
749 posts
551 upvotes
Soon you’ll get GamePass with your charmin toilet paper purchase.
Deal Addict
Oct 20, 2013
1076 posts
400 upvotes
Chambly, QC
Broskah wrote: Soon you’ll get GamePass with your charmin toilet paper purchase.
I hope so.
Kirkland’s too I hope!
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 22, 2012
4263 posts
6717 upvotes
Toronto
Broskah wrote: Soon you’ll get GamePass with your charmin toilet paper purchase.
dam I hope so.
Jan 15, 2012
155 posts
42 upvotes
Vancouver
Do you need to wait till they have the codes before signing up? or you can start the trial first, and they'll give you the code when available? Don't want to sign up the trial but can't get the game pass code.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 17, 2011
5201 posts
2577 upvotes
I mean they had game pass codes on pizza pops and Pringles, so this isn't a stretch.

Those were even stackable to current subscribers.

True gaming experience with xcloud that way. Eat your junk food, go to the toilet, while still playing on your phone!
Feb 7, 2013
49 posts
20 upvotes
Toronto
I just signed up for the trial, after signing up and clicking to redeem the gamepass I got this message:

Currently out of codes. More coming next Wednesday.

Hopefully there's an email with a code, would be annoying to have to go check-in on Wednesday and hope for codes to be available. Although it is free so can't complain too much
Deal Expert
Oct 19, 2003
19801 posts
7311 upvotes
Toronto (Bloor West …
New GamePass members only, seems it doesn't work if you already started a trial in the past... well, unless you create a different account I suppose.
Deal Expert
Dec 26, 2010
20742 posts
6561 upvotes
chay9220 wrote: It's 3 months free, w/ 14 day free trial of crunchy roll, how is that not hot?
They're out of codes though.
Probably because the Ultimate Gamepass which M$ seems to be pushing big time these days is for both Console and PC. After having been involved with anime since 1979, I can mostly give it a rest. But good for you if it's your thing...
Jul 16, 2019
144 posts
139 upvotes
Sony's acquisition of Crunchy Roll completed today, so Sony is technically giving away Xbox Game Pass now. Still no codes available though.
Jan 4, 2019
625 posts
391 upvotes
chay9220 wrote: Sony's acquisition of Crunchy Roll completed today, so Sony is technically giving away Xbox Game Pass now. Still no codes available though.
LOL that's hilarious. I seriously hope they do something with it for ps plus. I already used my 14 day trial and I'm on the fence about paying for another subscription especially when I don't watch a to of anime
Nov 19, 2013
70 posts
36 upvotes
Trying to upgrade to ultimate, getting an error due to regions not matching up. Does anyone know what region these codes are?
Deal Addict
Oct 30, 2013
3923 posts
4228 upvotes
Ottawa
Then I can say I wipe my ass with Game Pass and it wouldn't even be hating.
Tampa Bay Lightning; Back to back Stanley Cup Champions!! ⚡⚡
Milwaukee Bucks; 2020-21 NBA Champions! 🦌

First time ever that both my teams in different sports win the championship in their respective league in the same year.