• Last Updated:
  • Feb 4th, 2023 10:03 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Apr 20, 2011
2128 posts
516 upvotes
So their world cup signage didn't improve their value much more than when it first started.
I am being to think all these brand promotional campaigns for all these sports were a huge flop.

I guess Coffeezilla was right, fortune doesn't favor the brave after all.
May 3, 2007
103 posts
210 upvotes
Nova Scotia
TheRock2012 wrote: So their world cup signage didn't improve their value much more than when it first started.
I am being to think all these brand promotional campaigns for all these sports were a huge flop.

I guess Coffeezilla was right, fortune doesn't favor the brave after all.
This may be an unpopular opinion but I think most people right now are either:

1. Worried about the economy, inflation and finances so they are not investing.
2. Skeptical of Crypto in this market
3. Think Crypto is a scam thanks to all the media attention of the big falls.

Or maybe all of the above. Ad campaigns in this market are going to do very little. Winter is going to be long.
Deal Addict
Apr 20, 2011
2128 posts
516 upvotes
BrUcY wrote: This may be an unpopular opinion but I think most people right now are either:

1. Worried about the economy, inflation and finances so they are not investing.
2. Skeptical of Crypto in this market
3. Think Crypto is a scam thanks to all the media attention of the big falls.

Or maybe all of the above. Ad campaigns in this market are going to do very little. Winter is going to be long.
This and doesn't help when major news media put out hit pieces like this one less than 24 hours ago about Kris past company failures going bankrupt and him running.
https://www.cnbc.com/2022/12/09/cryptoc ... onaco.html
With everything going on with all these large crypto based companies going under due to just one destroying them all. It doesn't make crypto.com exchange look any better and being the exact same thing as FTX 6-7 months down the line or sooner.
My guess before spring is here.
Deal Addict
Sep 7, 2018
1786 posts
2162 upvotes
Still using my Icy white lol
>Wake up and take the orange pill ...
Deal Addict
Apr 20, 2011
2128 posts
516 upvotes
superscoots wrote: Still using my Icy white lol
Nauth wrote: I'm using my icy white still to accumulate more cro, you guys worry so much what the media is saying and not realizing the long term potential with regulation CDC has done.
What's both your cro staked for that icy white worth now compared when you bought them to get the card?
$50,000 for it right? So way more of the token now then when it was when I started two years ago. $0.40usd per cro compared to $0.049usd.
Nearly a tenth of what is was worth when I first took on their card.
Came in handy as a ice scraper the past few weeks i must say!Thumbs Up Sign🤣
Deal Addict
Sep 7, 2018
1786 posts
2162 upvotes
TheRock2012 wrote: What's both your cro staked for that icy white worth now compared when you bought them to get the card?
$50,000 for it right? So way more of the token now then when it was when I started two years ago. $0.40usd per cro compared to $0.049usd.
Rode the pump up from my Jade Green and sold around $1 to re-stake for Icy so it didn't cost much out of pocket.

As for what you consider losses, EVERYTHING is down, tech bubble has essentially popped, same with crypto, real estate largely affected.

If you believe in Crypto.com as a company, then you should be salivating at these prices and thinking long-term, next bullrun is in 2024/2025 whether you agree or not, just like I heard nothing but doom and gloom in 2018/2019 for the crypto space
Deal Addict
Jan 1, 2009
1081 posts
582 upvotes
TheRock2012 wrote: What's both your cro staked for that icy white worth now compared when you bought them to get the card?
This is why you'll always remain poor, because your focus is all about price and not about long term growth that will lead to price appreciation. Time will tell.
Deal Addict
May 31, 2018
1145 posts
2878 upvotes
Nauth wrote: This is why you'll always remain poor, because your focus is all about price and not about long term growth that will lead to price appreciation. Time will tell.
It’s 2023 now, that inane line is too old and tired to drag out for another year.

Hopefully someone can come up with a new smugly superior passively aggressive quasi insult for the upcoming crypto moonshot.
Deal Addict
Jan 1, 2009
1081 posts
582 upvotes
FarmerHarv wrote: It’s 2023 now, that inane line is too old and tired to drag out for another year.

Hopefully someone can come up with a new smugly superior passively aggressive quasi insult for the upcoming crypto moonshot.
Last I checked we are still in 2022, unless you live in some magical future. LoL
Deal Addict
May 31, 2018
1145 posts
2878 upvotes
Nauth wrote: Last I checked we are still in 2022, unless you live in some magical future. LoL
363 of 365…yep, pretty sure we can round up that last .005 and call it a new year’s outlook.
Deal Addict
Apr 20, 2011
2128 posts
516 upvotes
Why is there so much of a guarantee it will 10x?
This is just from the ones who hold their bags and rely on the term hopeium to keep hanging on with crypto.com
It is kind of a sad thing to see when there is definitely more pain to come in 2023 with this sham.
And YES in two and a half days, 60 hours from now.Hundred Points SymbolSmiling Face With Open Mouth And Tightly-closed EyesParty Popper
Deal Addict
Sep 7, 2018
1786 posts
2162 upvotes
TheRock2012 wrote: Why is there so much of a guarantee it will 10x?
This is just from the ones who hold their bags and rely on the term hopeium to keep hanging on with crypto.com
It is kind of a sad thing to see when there is definitely more pain to come in 2023 with this sham.
And YES in two and a half days, 60 hours from now.Hundred Points SymbolSmiling Face With Open Mouth And Tightly-closed EyesParty Popper

No guarantee, but you can argue that the crypto market is setting higher highs and higher lows every bull/bear cycle
Deal Addict
Apr 20, 2011
2128 posts
516 upvotes
Better to have held at $0.0535 per coin and ride it all the way up?
Up by a penny nowGrinning Face With Smiling EyesOk Hand Sign
Never really understood how the 8% cro back in staking for the higher tiered cards worked.
So do they keep the percentage of the number of coins received from the day you signup for those frosted icy white cards or does it fluctuate with the price every month when they distribute your cro back to you onto your account?
Lets say you receive 150 cro for the first month, does it stay this amount of coins received every month following even if the price of cro increases or decreases?
I guess you could view it as a locked in rate of cro back.Grimacing Face
Mar 21, 2011
775 posts
300 upvotes
Delta
TheRock2012 wrote: Better to have held at $0.0535 per coin and ride it all the way up?
Up by a penny nowGrinning Face With Smiling EyesOk Hand Sign
Never really understood how the 8% cro back in staking for the higher tiered cards worked.
So do they keep the percentage of the number of coins received from the day you signup for those frosted icy white cards or does it fluctuate with the price every month when they distribute your cro back to you onto your account?
Lets say you receive 150 cro for the first month, does it stay this amount of coins received every month following even if the price of cro increases or decreases?
I guess you could view it as a locked in rate of cro back.Grimacing Face
It's 8% p.a. of CRO you staked payout weekly.
Deal Addict
Apr 20, 2011
2128 posts
516 upvotes
lypang wrote: It's 8% p.a. of CRO you staked payout weekly.
Okay weekly then. But does the amount of cro given fluctuate from your signup date or no?
Redsanta wrote: 1 word:

LOL
Yes. So much WOWww! ☺️
Mar 25, 2015
856 posts
779 upvotes
TheRock2012 wrote: But does the amount of cro given fluctuate from your signup date or no?
No

But the price does, and when you cash out you will end up with less $ value (due to spread). Meanwhile they will use your capital to throw on new sport ads and buying Arenas.
Deal Addict
Apr 20, 2011
2128 posts
516 upvotes
dimon222 wrote: No

But the price does, and when you cash out you will end up with less $ value (due to spread). Meanwhile they will use your capital to throw on new sport ads and buying Arenas.
Okay.
But what about their defi app with the 10.86% apr? How much would that give you per month anyways lets say you put even $1000 worth of cro at the $0.0646 price the coin is at now?
Doing this even worth it in the long run since you need to wait 28 days after you request a withdrawal from their defi app earning no interest for this time.
Kind of all seem like a ponzi since the apr can go to 0% at anytime while you have a deposit.