HOT :FREE CSA S136-16 Standard PDF PACKAGE

Deal Link:
Price:
FREE
Savings:
100% OFF
Retailer:
CSA
Didn't know what topic to put it under, but this will have to do.

For anyone dealing with Standards, they are not cheap (This one is 512 pages!). You can now download for Free:
http://shop.csa.ca/en/canada/structures ... 7016372016

S136-16 PACKAGE - Consists of CAN/CSA-S136-16 - North American specification for the design of cold-formed steel structural members and S136.1-16 - Commentary on North American specification for the design of cold-formed steel structural members.

CSA Preface
This is the ninth edition of CSA S136, North American specification for the design of cold-formed steel structural members (NASPEC). It supersedes the previous editions published in 2012, 2007, 2001, 1994, 1989, 1984, 1974, and 1963. This edition is a harmonized Standard intended for use in Canada, the United States, and Mexico.

The NASPEC was developed jointly by CSA's Technical Committee on Cold-Formed Steel Structural Members and the American Iron and Steel Institute's Committee on Specifications. This effort was coordinated through the North American Specification Committee, which consisted of six members, three from the CSA Technical Committee and three from the AISI Committee. A detailed summary of the development of the Standard can be found in the joint preface to the North American Specification.
“It's unwise to pay too much, but it's worse to pay too little. When you pay too little, you sometimes lose everything, because the thing you bought was incapable of doing the thing it was bought to do."― John Ruskin
19 replies
Deal Addict
Jun 6, 2013
3420 posts
4009 upvotes
Perfect timing, I was just about to design some cold-formed steel structural members.
Bitcoin will crash hard.
[OP]
Aug 29, 2017
510 posts
1666 upvotes
Glancealot wrote: Perfect timing, I was just about to design some cold-formed steel structural members.
That's great! You'll probably save ~$400..... when you build with it, it's guaranteed to hold sarcasm up in the air. LOL
“It's unwise to pay too much, but it's worse to pay too little. When you pay too little, you sometimes lose everything, because the thing you bought was incapable of doing the thing it was bought to do."― John Ruskin
Nov 26, 2015
353 posts
670 upvotes
Winnipeg
Nice find OP. Was eying one of these for a few years but never knew when was the right moment to slide in. Repped.
Nov 10, 2003
661 posts
232 upvotes
BC, Canada
Select audience but great deal!
Thanks
Deal Addict
Dec 4, 2010
1961 posts
420 upvotes
Toronto
Am I saving a dollar on this deal?
Zoomer Wireless [on Rogers Network] $36 - 400 Canada Wide Minutes + 2GB LTE data
[OP]
Aug 29, 2017
510 posts
1666 upvotes
Shu wrote: Am I saving a dollar on this deal?
Standards are notorious for being nose-bleed inducing expensive. They are also, almost, never offered for free - this is the first time I've seen a free current standard of any kind. Often the commentaries (explanation material) cost even more. This one, at 500+ pages, would likely be over $300.

If you don't need it, you won't save a dollar, otherwise you'll likely save a lot.
Deal Addict
Jul 18, 2005
2245 posts
734 upvotes
Toronto
Shu wrote: Am I saving a dollar on this deal?
Yes, it's free.
Deal Expert
Feb 8, 2014
17445 posts
6239 upvotes
This is a very niche deal but lets take it easy on the OP, it is a free product even if its not very useful for most of us
In fact in Rand McNally they wear hats on their feet and hamburders eat people
Nov 26, 2003
791 posts
1223 upvotes
Toronto
There are currently 56 users viewing this thread, and they all probably have the same question...

How do I shut down this website with the RFD effect.
Deal Expert
Feb 8, 2014
17445 posts
6239 upvotes
alanbrenton wrote: Anything with the word COLD Canada does best.
Indeed, i remember reading the article about Mars being warmer then Toronto
That said i think deep space can somewhat defeat us in sheer coldness (or at least give us a run for our money) Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Smiling Eyes
In fact in Rand McNally they wear hats on their feet and hamburders eat people
Mar 13, 2006
78 posts
8 upvotes
Thanks op. It's actually something I can use now