• Aug 2nd, 2020 6:26 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2011
3474 posts
1749 upvotes
Waterloo
99SiR wrote: Well not completely your still wrong about your 2% calculation which I stated and price of gas is tied to oil so a discussion on oil does have something to do with this thread. But keep on with your blanket "completely irrelevant " statements...
You're joking right?

Firstly, I said 2% because that's basically what it is. Obviously I can't give an exact % as gas prices are different for every city and even within cities themselves, but 2% is pretty close. According to gas buddy right now, average price in Toronto is 98.4 cents, so 2.03%.
Secondly, you said your comment "is more tied to to the price of oil and the hit to the energy sector , jobs , stocks , etc... I'd rather pay a few bucks more in gas to give everyone's jobs back and have the tsx hit 15,500 again...and CAD hit parity with USD". How the heck is that relevant to a thread about a gas station coupon? Please tell me how the stock market, giving people's jobs back and currency exchange is relevant?
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2011
3474 posts
1749 upvotes
Waterloo
For the people trying to get the coupon, I checked my last CT gas receipt and it didn't have the station number on it, so I just used the 0000 in the example it gave and it worked.
Deal Addict
Jan 6, 2015
2860 posts
778 upvotes
Toronto, ON
99SiR wrote: That's true but guess my comment is more tied to to the price of oil and the hit to the energy sector , jobs , stocks , etc... I'd rather pay a few bucks more in gas to give everyone's jobs back and have the tsx hit 15,500 again...and CAD hit parity with USD
Doesn't matter. If oil prices go up, everything is will go up like cost of groceries, cost of everything. It's not like gas prices have dropped significantly with the drop. We still getting it in the ass with gas prices. Companies are just cutting back because they aren't making buttload of money like they are used too, but still making MORE than EVER.
Deal Addict
Feb 1, 2006
3376 posts
1110 upvotes
Ontario
Does anyone know if we can stack this 2 cents off survey coupon with CTC e-money of 5 cents per litre on CTC gift cards in the West?

You have to show the attendant the 2 cents off paper coupon, right?
Deal Addict
Apr 1, 2013
1476 posts
461 upvotes
jerryhung wrote: This is advertised in my CT Gas station

but I gotta use up my Esso 5 cents off card first :)
5 cents > 2 cents

esso premium more expensive than CT's, same quality, no ethanol
Deal Addict
Feb 1, 2006
3376 posts
1110 upvotes
Ontario
can anyone confirm that you can use a Mark's Work Warehouse Gift Card at Canadian Tire Gas Bars?

Safeway West had bonus Airmiles for buying these.
Deal Addict
Apr 1, 2013
1476 posts
461 upvotes
the bard code of coupon looks the same
Aug 26, 2004
284 posts
14 upvotes
does anyone have the scan of the coupon? Thanks.
FS: NZ Mint Donald Duck 80th Anniversary 0.999 Gold Coins - $750 Shipped. PM me. Thanks.
Jun 26, 2016
299 posts
37 upvotes
looks like the coupon is over? all they are offering now is a chance to win instant prizes?

actually it still lists the 2 cent discount. does anyone know how long it takes to get the coupon?
Sep 18, 2006
470 posts
46 upvotes
I think they have stopped this promo, old barcode for the discount didn't work the past two times in GTA.
Same for everyone else?
Survey on the website doesn't issue the discount code either.

Long live this discount.
Casual Trader
Heatware: 3-0
BMWWW
Mar 4, 2006
115 posts
309 upvotes
GTA
BMWWW wrote: I think they have stopped this promo, old barcode for the discount didn't work the past two times in GTA.
Same for everyone else?
Survey on the website doesn't issue the discount code either.

Long live this discount.
Same here. Old barcode no longer works, and their survey no longer issues the coupon.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)