Expired Coupons

Canadian Tire

CT Gas Bar coupons available online again!

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 24th, 2013 8:03 pm
Tags:
None
[OP]
Deal Addict
Dec 26, 2009
2945 posts
1632 upvotes

[Canadian Tire] CT Gas Bar coupons available online again!

I wasn't sure which forum to put this in:

Canadian Tire once again has multiplier coupons posted on their website. They had this a long time ago, then limited the coupons to the KW area only.

At http://gasplus.canadiantire.ca/index.ph ... default_en you can find the link to the most current multiplier coupon good for Eastern Canada except TBay/Kenora/NovaScotia.

Very useful for people like me that use GC's (and/or cash) to buy gas at Canadian Tire but don't get the weekly flier (or refuel more than once a week!).
5 replies
Deal Addict
Feb 4, 2003
3270 posts
1564 upvotes
They gotta be able to let us show the coupon instead of printing it out. How much paper do they waste and the cost of printing those coupons for their stores that goes un-used.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 21, 2007
5857 posts
717 upvotes
Markham
uhh as I recall they've had coupons for a while posted on their site not limited to K/W...ive used them many times...though not lately
[OP]
Deal Addict
Dec 26, 2009
2945 posts
1632 upvotes
zzricezz wrote: They gotta be able to let us show the coupon instead of printing it out. How much paper do they waste and the cost of printing those coupons for their stores that goes un-used.
No kidding - I used one last night and the guy asked why I photocopied it hahaha
adeel wrote: uhh as I recall they've had coupons for a while posted on their site not limited to K/W...ive used them many times...though not lately
That may be true. For a while, they didn't and this is the first time I noticed that they did. Thought it might be useful to the folks like me that didn't know it was back!

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)