• Last Updated:
  • Oct 31st, 2016 4:14 pm
Tags:
None
5 replies
Sep 28, 2016
1 posts
I went last weekend. It was AMAZING! Loved it. They had lots of games to choose from, and Space Pirate Trainer was my fav. Definitley worth $25.
[OP]
Jul 6, 2013
34 posts
35 upvotes
Kitchener
I tried it out also myself with a friend I was there around when they first opened and they only had 1 multi player game at the time it was a golf game it was ok I did really enjoy playing the other game's but it felt kinda demoeee to me for most of the games. I had another friend that went also not long ago and he also said they had a lot more different games to play. I really want to buy the HTC Vive but I think I am going to wait till they come out with a wireless model ...
Deal Fanatic
Dec 1, 2004
7923 posts
1362 upvotes
In their promotional video, I see bottles of alcohol (vine). That's always been my go to VR while playing video games, and the reason I skipped 3D TV's when people thought was gonna be the next big thing. I might be on to something, or on something ;)
Happy Thanksgiving
STEAM-XBL-PSN: CFRTim
Deal Addict
Feb 9, 2008
2363 posts
173 upvotes
CFRTim wrote: I skipped 3D TV's when people thought was gonna be the next big thing.
Oddly enough, 3D movies look great in VR (aside from the limited resolution of the headset). It's just a shame you can't legitimately buy them or play them from Blu-Ray disks yet.
[OP]
Jul 6, 2013
34 posts
35 upvotes
Kitchener
A friend told me that Ctrl V donated a htc vive unit to the Kitchener public library were you can sign up at the library and try the vive out for 1 hour FREE....