Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Telus

CTV's the BlackBerry Storm: TELUS Launch Party Contest (Dec 3rd)

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 1st, 2008 10:48 pm
Deal Fanatic
Nov 14, 2004
7629 posts
97253 upvotes
Coquitlam

[Telus] CTV's the BlackBerry Storm: TELUS Launch Party Contest (Dec 3rd)

Grand Prize - There is one (1) Grand Prize consisting of a trip for two (2) to Toronto, Ontario, Canada two (2) VIP Tickets for the TELUS launch Party (date and location to be confirmed) and one (1) BlackBerry Storm 9350 smartphone. Trip includes: round trip economy airfare for two (2) from a major Canadian airport closest to the Grand Prize winner's place of residence in Canada (hereinafter referred to as the "Departure Point"); one (1) night accommodation (based on one (1) room, double occupancy) as chosen by the Contest Sponsors, plus Five Hundred Dollars ($500.00) Cdn. in spending money. Approximate retail value of the Grand Prize is Three Thousand Five Hundred Dollars ($3,500.00) Cdn., based on Vancouver departure.

Limit of one Prize per entrant and per e-mail address.

Canada 19+

Ends 12/03/08

Enter Here

Good Luck
Good Luck to every RFDer's who appreciates the time I take to post contests on this board. My Website

I have been Thanked with the Thank You Button 90,000 Times and counting on April 18/12.

1000's of Air Miles earned by RFD members from Safeway with help from my thread for Bonus Airmiles.
19 replies