[OP]
Nov 13, 2010
104 posts
76 upvotes
Calgary

Cuisinart Hurricane Blender - $85 (reg $200) - Amazon / Walmart Clearance

Deal Link:
Price:
Temporarily OOS on Amazon (but still available to order): https://www.amazon.ca/CUISINART-Hurrica ... 745&sr=8-1
In stock online at Walmart: https://www.walmart.ca/en/ip/cuisinart- ... AWRXSDPE89

My blender died so I went shopping for a new one. This is a decent mid-range blender. Has a 3 year warranty (vs 1 year of your standard Ninja/Nutribullet/Sunbeam etc blenders). There are better blenders out there, but nothing close at all at this price.

Product was $250 regular when I first started shopping, but it seems its price is dropping, with it being sold at $200 at Home Depot and Bestbuy. Price history on Amazon shows this being close to an all time low, with more recent average selling price on Amazon being $170 (link)

edit: Why does the "triple camel" site get censored here? (genuinely curious)
13 replies
Deal Addict
Nov 9, 2008
2438 posts
574 upvotes
Thornhill
Does anyone know if this blends nuts and do powders well?
Deal Addict
Oct 17, 2009
1220 posts
2468 upvotes
I love how the product artist is SO lazy he/she included orange slices with their peels ON :D Yeah, that will make an excellent smoothie.
Deal Guru
Apr 23, 2004
12258 posts
144189 upvotes
Montreal
Hi there,

CCC is blocked, as it is a competition website...

Ju Leon...
Deal Addict
Jan 22, 2008
4141 posts
2667 upvotes
MikoWilson wrote: I love how the product artist is SO lazy he/she included orange slices with their peels ON :D Yeah, that will make an excellent smoothie.
I think its to make it easier to tell what it is. It would look sort of confusing without the peel. Maybe apple slices would have been more appropriate.

I was going to comment about the Oster Versa being a better choice for the $80-$120 price range, but looking at the reviews, the Cuisinart seems to have a lot more positive feedback.
Last edited by SizzleChest on Apr 18th, 2020 8:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dec 2, 2012
201 posts
288 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
SizzleChest wrote: YMMV - clearance price.
Good point. I've never had a problem PM anything with HD, but their Price Guarantee policy does exclude clearance.
[OP]
Nov 13, 2010
104 posts
76 upvotes
Calgary
SizzleChest wrote: I was going to comment about the Oster Versa being a better choice for the $80-$120 price range, but looking at the reviews, the Cuisinart seems to have a lot more positive feedback.
Yeah, I really wanted to get the Oster. But despite their branding about durability, there are a ton of reviews out there about how the blades/jug assembly dies and needs to be replaced. Of course despite their warranty (which apparently is very difficult to redeem), you can't even get a replacement jug. Too bad.
Nov 8, 2015
3 posts
North York, ON
Ordered from Walmart and had my order cancelled - anyone else had this happen?
Sep 26, 2019
119 posts
35 upvotes
Montreal,QC
Amazon price is 159.95$ and walmart is not available.
It seems that the deal is dead.
Nov 1, 2015
932 posts
849 upvotes
North Vancouver, BC
i can't even find it on walmart.. it's def dead
Sep 26, 2019
119 posts
35 upvotes
Montreal,QC
too bad that i miss this deal, because i was looking for a blender for a long time :-/