Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Freebies

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

Cultural Access Pass for new Canadian citizens

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 24th, 2019 2:16 pm
Deal Guru
Mar 14, 2005
13811 posts
2516 upvotes

Cultural Access Pass for new Canadian citizens

Deal Link:
Free access to certain museums, attractions, etc. across Canada (see link) ^.

Need to be a Canadian citizen. Need to be a Canadian citizen for under a year. Need to meet minimum age of 18.

The pass expires one year from the date on the citizen certificate.
Last edited by Guest8456458484 on Apr 24th, 2019 12:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
3 replies
Banned
May 7, 2007
13912 posts
5710 upvotes
i wonder if this program has an expiration date ...or it it'll still be available say in few years? :)

And what if say one spouse is new Canadian Citizen ... but another spouse / a sponsor had been Canadian Citizen for many years .... can they go for free together? ... lol
Deal Guru
Mar 14, 2005
13811 posts
2516 upvotes
(from FAQ)

Who can use my CAP to get free admission?

A Cultural Access Pass grants admission for yourself (the CAP member) and up to four (4) children (17 years of age or under).
Banned
May 7, 2007
13912 posts
5710 upvotes
Geeeze ... Spouse should be able to drag along methinks (especially if they were the sponsor)

Plus ... Especially if other spouse doesn't speak very good English, doesn't drive etc etc ... :D

I pay my taxes and plenty ... for that kind of chit, to be honest ... They should show me some love occasionally ... or take their man and nature etc museums and shove 'em where the sun doesn't shine :)