None
[OP]
Deal Guru
Feb 23, 2008
12310 posts
1179 upvotes
Brampton

Cup of urine tossed at driver on the Gardiner Expressway

[QUOTE]Toronto police are investigating a bizarre assault on the Gardiner Expressway.

Officers allege one driver pulled up beside another at Parkside Drive around 5:30 p.m. on Tuesday.

He then tossed a cup full of urine onto – and into – the victim’s car.

No suspect description is currently available, but police say they are investigating and treating the case as an assault at this point. [/QUOTE]

http://www.680news.com/2016/06/21/cup-o ... xpressway/

I wonder what kind of car the suspect was driving? Just be careful out there! Drive with your windows up!
Lets Go Blue Jays!!!
28 replies
Deal Guru
Oct 6, 2010
14724 posts
9142 upvotes
Toronto
Heard about this on Z103 around 8:30am today. lol, the guys on the radio couldn't stop laughing and even suggested that anyone with dashcam footage to send to them before the police.
DYI difficulty scale:
0-joke
10-no joke

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Deal Guru
Mar 9, 2007
13894 posts
8988 upvotes
Think of the Childre…
Could be apple juice.

WOULD SOMEBODY THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!!
Deal Fanatic
Sep 16, 2004
9598 posts
1853 upvotes
Toronto
Who has a cup of urine readily handy?

Who would risk urinating in their car while it's moving and risk missing the cup altogether.

People without A/C are definitely at risk.
Deal Guru
Oct 6, 2010
14724 posts
9142 upvotes
Toronto
gh05t wrote: Who has a cup of urine readily handy?

Who would risk urinating in their car while it's moving and risk missing the cup altogether.

Was on the GARDINER PARKWAY. Really easy to piss in a container/cup when you are not moving. The guy that was drenched in piss was probably driving erratically. Enough so to piss someone off. Or, it was just some douche being a douche. Or smokers are at risk.
DYI difficulty scale:
0-joke
10-no joke

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Deal Expert
Jan 27, 2006
18653 posts
2375 upvotes
Woodbridge
I would be pissed off! LOL
"I'll put up color bars before I'll put you in front of our cameras."

- MacKenzie
THE NEWSROOM (HBO)
Deal Fanatic
Sep 16, 2004
9598 posts
1853 upvotes
Toronto
koffey wrote: Was on the GARDINER PARKWAY. Really easy to piss in a container/cup when you are not moving. The guy that was drenched in piss was probably driving erratically. Enough so to piss someone off. Or, it was just some douche being a douche. Or smokers are at risk.
Even so, it takes some one with a certain type of mind to resort to something of this nature to prove a point, boost ego etc.

I've seen people throw coffee at the panhandlers on Black Creek Drive at Lawrence.

So very unkind and uncalled for.
Deal Guru
Mar 9, 2007
13894 posts
8988 upvotes
Think of the Childre…
Yeah, something must have triggered this event.
gh05t wrote: Even so, it takes some one with a certain type of mind to resort to something of this nature to prove a point, boost ego etc.

I've seen people throw coffee at the panhandlers on Black Creek Drive at Lawrence.

WOULD SOMEBODY THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!!
Deal Guru
Oct 6, 2010
14724 posts
9142 upvotes
Toronto
gh05t wrote: Even so, it takes some one with a certain type of mind to resort to something of this nature to prove a point, boost ego etc.

Cheapo-Findo wrote: Yeah, something must have triggered this event.
I assume the guy whom received the #1 was driving like a piece of #2, so I suggested driving erratically. Maybe the piss tosser is just douche being a douche, I said that too. Either way, lol.
DYI difficulty scale:
0-joke
10-no joke

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Deal Guru
Feb 9, 2006
12252 posts
6803 upvotes
Brampton
i'm surprised the police care.
I once had someone tried to spit in to my car. Came close too and hit my windshield.
He was on coming. It was a four lane country road from miles away I could see this guy was doing some weird stuff cutting people. Tossing stuff out towards the back.
Some people are just crazy
Deal Guru
Oct 5, 2008
13984 posts
8089 upvotes
Toronto
piss jug...Trailer Park Boys style
Deal Addict
May 30, 2012
3966 posts
1331 upvotes
BC
Is the urine freshly collected?
May 3, 2011
671 posts
90 upvotes
Hope they find this guy and make him serve 200 hour volunteer hours.
Deal Expert
Jun 12, 2007
16282 posts
5048 upvotes
London
tebore wrote: i'm surprised the police care.
Toronto cops aren't qualified to investigate this. They should defer it to the OPP
Deal Addict
Jun 23, 2010
1814 posts
256 upvotes
Markham
gh05t wrote: Who has a cup of urine readily handy?

The guy was on the Gardiner, at 5:30 pm.Chances of him moving sound pretty slim.
Deal Addict
Jun 23, 2010
1814 posts
256 upvotes
Markham
cheapmeister wrote: Highly likely the car and driver looked like this:
LOL @ piss jugs. Ricky's dad Ray has been making and storing those things for years. I knew one day they would come in handy.