Expired Hot Deals

[Canadian Tire] Curtis GPS - $47 at Canadian Tire (not only Kingston!)

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 3rd, 2015 11:31 pm
Banned
Nov 11, 2006
8770 posts
30 upvotes
im getting confused here....wats the pct of curtis model comes PRELOADED with the SDcard??? all the ones i got were serials like 080911xxx
E5200 @ 3.5200 Ghz BIOS 1.38125v 24/7 | Asus P5Q PRO | G.Skill F2-8000CL5D 8GB ram @ 853MHz on 2.10v | 1 TB Samsung F1 Spinpoint HD | 1 TB Seagate 7200.11 rpm| 1 TB WD1001FALS Black Caviar | Antec SONATA 500w Designer Case | BFG NVIDIA GeForce 9800 GT OC+ 512MB PCIe 2.0 | OCZ Vendetta 2 HSF | Samsung LN40A530 C(rappy) panel | Logitech G51 sound | Xbox 360 60gb | *PS3 w/ 263gb | Nintendo Wii LU37 | Vista Ultimate x64

/me wuz pwn3d by GAG forums lolz
Deal Addict
Oct 30, 2006
1564 posts
293 upvotes
162 wrote: Make sure your port/baudrate are correct.
I used Port 1 and Baudrate 4800
dkq wrote: What is your version of Destinator.exe?
Same as yours.. Destinator8.0.20.21.1
Jul 19, 2007
165 posts
44 upvotes
Saskatoon
Does anyone know how to set the "GAPI" for this device? I am not even sure what the "GAPI" is or where the program is in CE where I set it, but I clearly set it incorrectly and now get an error message everytime I open a media program.
Deal Expert
May 14, 2008
41820 posts
1719 upvotes
Ali proudly stood up…
ganiba wrote: Hi skipper0000,

While you are watching this thread, can you please give us more details about your new forum's rules. It's asking me to register even to read posts.

Thanks.
canadiantj wrote: Anyone else find it funny that Skipper hasn't once been on here to defend his/her actions? Before he/she was posting every couple of replies.

Skipper, maybe you should set the record straight.
ganiba wrote: He/she was reading this thread two hours ago and he definitely read every comment about him and didn't answer.
Conclusion, no answer means that it is definitely true what everyone said about him/her forum.

Next time, no one should post an ad for his own Forum if he is a newbie even if he says that it's for helping others.
Ha, sounds like he peeked over the parapet, realised he was coming under fire already, and ran away. Very sad. Especially after all his claims of being a "good guy", etc.

What was the point of advertising his site to all the RFDers then slamming the doors shut in our faces when we finally started to trust him enough to actually pay a visit? It certainly doesn't help his credibility. No wonder he chose to operate under a 2nd name here to try and keep his existing identity (and whatever reputation comes with it) intact. The problem for him is that I seem to recall reading that the punishment for intentionally operating under two names at once on RFD is a permanent ban. So I assume we won't be hearing from him again after all, under either of his names.

Since he's copying this forum over to his own website, I wonder if the criticism is making it over there too? :lol: I wouldn't imagine many RFDers will be going there now, making the entire project largely pointless. Wonder if any RFDers actually fell for becoming his mods?

BTW, under the RFD Terms I found the following:

"COPYRIGHT NOTICE

All information and content contained on, or made available over, the Websites are subject to copyright protection: “Copyright
12 months for condemning rape. 6 months for calling violent thugs "nasty". WTH? Is this IS?
Deal Expert
Jun 12, 2007
15345 posts
4542 upvotes
London
Skipper's forums seem to be back up now. He's allowing us to read posts without registering, but you have to register to reply or start a new thread.
Sep 6, 2005
196 posts
5 upvotes
komal wrote: Its funny you include that image, I was going to buy one but I keep telling myself I'll never use it since there is just no need for a GPS in Winnipeg.

Plus McPhilips is a simple street!
This was a fly over to test the icons. If you plan to stay within the perimeters of Winnipeg, you've made the right choice. Thursday I land in Vegas, pick up my rental car and need to get around Vegas, then over to LA and Palm Springs, I think it will come in handy.
Deal Addict
Jul 12, 2005
4976 posts
264 upvotes
Stoney Creek
dkq wrote: BTW, I like iGO8 the best...if we can fix Susan's talk, but Tomtom is more accurate.
Give Navigon a shot...
Deal Addict
Aug 13, 2005
3251 posts
24 upvotes
Peterborough
h00ch wrote: Give Navigon a shot...
I would love to try out Navigon a try any tips for installing it and maybe where to find it or what version would work the best.
Deal Addict
Jul 12, 2005
4976 posts
264 upvotes
Stoney Creek
Scottie wrote: I would love to try out Navigon a try any tips for installing it and maybe where to find it or what version would work the best.
Check out my instructions on the http://www.fixing-computers.com website, in the Navigon section.
Deal Expert
May 14, 2008
41820 posts
1719 upvotes
Ali proudly stood up…
h00ch wrote: Check out my instructions on the http://www.fixing-computers.com website, in the Navigon section.
Skipper! Is that you? :confused: :lol:
12 months for condemning rape. 6 months for calling violent thugs "nasty". WTH? Is this IS?
Deal Expert
May 14, 2008
41820 posts
1719 upvotes
Ali proudly stood up…
severeuke wrote: This was a fly over to test the icons. If you plan to stay within the perimeters of Winnipeg, you've made the right choice. Thursday I land in Vegas, pick up my rental car and need to get around Vegas, then over to LA and Palm Springs, I think it will come in handy.
It makes a nice media player/photo viewer/games unit for close to home use, with a versatile GPS unit for when you travel. Very nice for the price.
Deal Addict
Dec 9, 2004
1847 posts
35 upvotes
Oshawa
RideGuy wrote: And those 2 locations are?

I've tried getting locations from the CSRs at a couple of stores, but they haven't been very friendly with checking all the other stores for me. The closest location I know of to me is an hour and 30 minutes away. I figure there's probably one closer.
bigface wrote: Oh, really? Lucky you, I call/visited 8 stores last weekend and got nothing.

Landsdown and Chemong Locations in peterborough. Be advised though that landsdown will not pm the $47.99 price. It's $59.99 there. Can't remember Chemong's amount but Landsdown has 19 now. I picked mine up a few hours ago. My father Called the Oshawa Gibb location and they gladly let him know which other locations in the vicinity had them.
Best of luck.
Oct 19, 2006
424 posts
73 upvotes
Peterborough
GuiltySpark wrote: Landsdown and Chemong Locations in peterborough. Be advised though that landsdown will not pm the $47.99 price. It's $59.99 there. Can't remember Chemong's amount but Landsdown has 19 now. I picked mine up a few hours ago. My father Called the Oshawa Gibb location and they gladly let him know which other locations in the vicinity had them.
Best of luck.
Both Peterborough locations will PM, helpped a buddy do it at Landsdowne, I got 2 at Chemong
Have them check the Lindsay store, they were $47
All three stores had stock last week
Peterboro..ON

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)