Toronto

Cuts Clothing 30% off site wide Black Friday Sale

Deal Link:
Savings:
30%
Retailer:
Cuts
Cuts Clothing 30% off sitewide for Black Friday

This is a pretty good sale from what I've seen and stock levels look good.

Unfortunately it looks like it's in US dollars and you will have to pay shipping with orders under $200 US
BigTRBL

Spend money to save money...the theory is brilliant.
6 replies
May 29, 2007
275 posts
11 upvotes
I have wanted to try out this brand for a while. Anyone bought anything from here before? if so how is their clothing?
Dec 24, 2011
728 posts
328 upvotes
I'm pretty wary of this brand. I like their concept, but considering they don't list what their shirts material actually is i'm pretty skeptical. Gimmicky marketing terms of what the shirts are made of does not suffice.

Looks very similar to this brand: https://byltbasics.com/collections/drop ... 3700371558

If companies are selling the same product under a different logo, it means you're paying for marketing, not a quality product.
Feb 29, 2020
2 posts
1 upvote
I have two of these shirts. And they're great. Very good for basics. Material is great too.
May 3, 2010
23 posts
14 upvotes
Have some of them and them seem good, but a few of them are already pilling within a few months
May 29, 2007
275 posts
11 upvotes
cstriker045 wrote: I'm pretty wary of this brand. I like their concept, but considering they don't list what their shirts material actually is i'm pretty skeptical. Gimmicky marketing terms of what the shirts are made of does not suffice.

Looks very similar to this brand: https://byltbasics.com/collections/drop ... 3700371558

If companies are selling the same product under a different logo, it means you're paying for marketing, not a quality product.
wow you are right and this is cheaper. I might choose this if they ship to canada (I have not checked that yet. )
Jun 29, 2008
382 posts
119 upvotes
SuperCheap wrote: Have some of them and them seem good, but a few of them are already pilling within a few months
Agreed.. Fit and feel of these shirts are great if you have a slim/muscular build.
I have a few of these shirts/sweaters but some are now pilling.