Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals 2019

Cyber Monday - 20% off everything plus FREE shipping at GermanParts.ca

  • Last Updated:
  • Dec 6th, 2019 4:08 pm
[OP]
Sr. Member
User avatar
Jun 4, 2004
595 posts
347 upvotes
Mississauga

Cyber Monday - 20% off everything plus FREE shipping at GermanParts.ca

Deal Link:
Savings:
20% off
EDIT - Cyber Monday Deal:
20% off everything, and FREE shipping.
They also use Penguin Pickup as an alternative, but haven't looked to see if that's also free.

Use code CYBERSALE at checkout.
Last edited by FFWD on Dec 2nd, 2019 11:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
14 replies
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Nov 18, 2008
7643 posts
1711 upvotes
Mont-Royal
FFWD wrote: 20% off everything, and half price shipping.
They also use Penguin Pickup as an alternative to shipping directly to you for much less.

Use code BLACK2019 at checkout. Ad says weekend sale.
i have an a4 2015 b8, should i buy the oil filtrer from them or from the dealership?

i wonder what is the part and how it much it costs..
"Every marathon you run, your heart scars and you will die faster. If you think running a marathon is fitness, then you know NOTHING ABOUT HEALTH & FITNESS."
- Training 101
[OP]
Sr. Member
User avatar
Jun 4, 2004
595 posts
347 upvotes
Mississauga
Updated with Cyber Monday deal which adds free shipping.
[OP]
Sr. Member
User avatar
Jun 4, 2004
595 posts
347 upvotes
Mississauga
L4cky wrote: i have an a4 2015 b8, should i buy the oil filtrer from them or from the dealership?

i wonder what is the part and how it much it costs..
Sorry, don't know anything about Audi, but you should be able to figure out who the OEM is from one of the Audi forums. If your question is whether there is any difference between an Audi branded filter and one made by the OEM, the answer is no, other than the labeling and maybe a different warranty.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Oct 9, 2010
2724 posts
902 upvotes
Windsor
L4cky wrote: i have an a4 2015 b8, should i buy the oil filtrer from them or from the dealership?

i wonder what is the part and how it much it costs..
I have an A4 B7, and I can tell you that 100% of the time I've needed a part, Germanparts.ca was cheaper than my local dealerships by a sizable margin (I've never bought fluids, if they even sell them). ECS used to be my go-to (I used to be able to drive to pickup large parts), but germanparts has been good to me, and my car is a 2006 with 350k MILES on it, so I've bought a lot of parts.

Edit: Oil filters are probably REALLY cheap for your car. Mine are like $5 ea, and I think like $11 at the dealer, so not a big deal since they're so cheap. A wheel bearing, however, was like $110 at germanparts, and like $300 at the dealer.
One who is offended by truth, has no place among those who seek wisdom.
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
May 17, 2006
6342 posts
2260 upvotes
GTA
L4cky wrote: i have an a4 2015 b8, should i buy the oil filtrer from them or from the dealership?

i wonder what is the part and how it much it costs..
Why would you get oil or anything else from dealership stealership?

As long as the oil as vw certification on it you are good. Motul and liquimoly are both great oils.
You are probably running 5w30 on it, you can use 5w40 as well.
Filter wise, pick whichever you are comfy with.
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Nov 18, 2008
7643 posts
1711 upvotes
Mont-Royal
ChubChub wrote: I have an A4 B7, and I can tell you that 100% of the time I've needed a part, Germanparts.ca was cheaper than my local dealerships by a sizable margin (I've never bought fluids, if they even sell them). ECS used to be my go-to (I used to be able to drive to pickup large parts), but germanparts has been good to me, and my car is a 2006 with 350k MILES on it, so I've bought a lot of parts.

Edit: Oil filters are probably REALLY cheap for your car. Mine are like $5 ea, and I think like $11 at the dealer, so not a big deal since they're so cheap. A wheel bearing, however, was like $110 at germanparts, and like $300 at the dealer.
porksoda wrote: Why would you get oil or anything else from dealership stealership?

As long as the oil as vw certification on it you are good. Motul and liquimoly are both great oils.
You are probably running 5w30 on it, you can use 5w40 as well.
Filter wise, pick whichever you are comfy with.
Oh I called my dealership and they charge 18$ for the oil filter. Here in German cars with 20% off gives me a but under 14$.

I wish it was 10$. I live in Montréal. However, BC has an audi dealership charging 26$ for an oil filtrer..

Anyhow, what is an oil post? I guess I don't need?

Just need an oil filtrer and oil right?

Can I buy all the necessary tools at my hardware store or it has to be some specific audi tool for oil changes?

Sorry, I'm kinda of new in oil change.
"Every marathon you run, your heart scars and you will die faster. If you think running a marathon is fitness, then you know NOTHING ABOUT HEALTH & FITNESS."
- Training 101
Jr. Member
Jan 2, 2006
185 posts
glad i checked last minute, just bought oil, air filter and cabin filters for my VW. Thanks a lot!
Sr. Member
User avatar
Dec 10, 2006
820 posts
246 upvotes
Japan
Thanks bought lots of 0w20 for my Rogue
Newbie
Oct 1, 2017
77 posts
105 upvotes
Vancouver
ChubChub wrote: I have an A4 B7, and I can tell you that 100% of the time I've needed a part, Germanparts.ca was cheaper than my local dealerships by a sizable margin (I've never bought fluids, if they even sell them). ECS used to be my go-to (I used to be able to drive to pickup large parts), but germanparts has been good to me, and my car is a 2006 with 350k MILES on it, so I've bought a lot of parts.

Edit: Oil filters are probably REALLY cheap for your car. Mine are like $5 ea, and I think like $11 at the dealer, so not a big deal since they're so cheap. A wheel bearing, however, was like $110 at germanparts, and like $300 at the dealer.
Where in Canada are you? Dealer in Vancouver is selling an oil filter for a B7 3.2 for ~$40...

Rockauto has been my go to, more parts than germanparts IMO. germanparts is selling my oil filter for $36 while Rockauto has a Mann for $12USD, pricing is crazy.
Jr. Member
Mar 15, 2005
185 posts
34 upvotes
Thanks OP grabbed some air filters.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Aug 3, 2005
1318 posts
146 upvotes
Markham
Thx! grabbed air, cabin and oil filters along with some liquimoly oil for my 07 328xi
Member
User avatar
Sep 6, 2006
239 posts
126 upvotes
Acemanic wrote: glad i checked last minute, just bought oil, air filter and cabin filters for my VW. Thanks a lot!
rageguy wrote: Thanks bought lots of 0w20 for my Rogue
LLZuB wrote: Thanks OP grabbed some air filters.
Kyle_87 wrote: Thx! grabbed air, cabin and oil filters along with some liquimoly oil for my 07 328xi
Anybody receive their orders yet? Or a tracking number? I haven’t gotten any updates from them other than the order number and can’t check the status on their website.
Sr. Member
User avatar
Dec 10, 2006
820 posts
246 upvotes
Japan
Already got my oil. Two days delivered.
Jr. Member
Mar 15, 2005
185 posts
34 upvotes
swt_shelly wrote: Anybody receive their orders yet? Or a tracking number? I haven’t gotten any updates from them other than the order number and can’t check the status on their website.
I got a shipping email with tracking number yesterday.

Top