Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Shop.ca

D-LINK DCS-2330L Outdoor HD Wireless Network Cloud Camera $24 (SHOP.CA) 90% OFF!

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 4th, 2015 10:17 pm
Tags:
39 replies
Deal Addict
Dec 7, 2009
1085 posts
409 upvotes
Argh.. Right at the paypal screen, out of stock. :(
Dec 18, 2004
128 posts
73 upvotes
Mississauga
Thanks OP. I'm actually in the market for one, and managed to get my order in before OOS.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 11, 2008
7467 posts
4051 upvotes
Montreal
lol prolly price error, forgot to put an extra 0
congrats if you managed to order one.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 17, 2006
6913 posts
5816 upvotes
Burlington
who bought them.. wtf.. leave it so you can pm at bestbuy.. would have been more than free. you genius
Feb 14, 2015
28 posts
10 upvotes
Montr
was trying to signup while I had it in my cart... the facebook login doesnt work.. by the time I decided to login as guest (4mins) out of stock ................ :|
Deal Addict
Sep 12, 2007
2952 posts
1061 upvotes
daaaamn...oos in like 1 min??
Sep 11, 2008
602 posts
35 upvotes
Toronto
I hate hoarder. F#$% everything up.
Deal Addict
Mar 10, 2006
3873 posts
1142 upvotes
GTA
Well, I tried this on the other day, really wanted to like it, ended up returning it (not shop.ca)
Their configuration is way too techy and complicated. I spent 2 hours and the email notification never worked anyway I tried.
Lorex Ping UI is ugly, but at least they are so straightforward and they actually work without going into web interface configuration and having to set up every single email server information.
Then after 10 minutes for some reason the app kept saying video stream disconnected, try again.....same message for the next 1-2 hours.

Also, 'mydlink' page never showed up this device.
Jun 26, 2010
179 posts
153 upvotes
Toronto
Sweet! got one! thanks OP. That is an epic deal!
May 8, 2002
821 posts
153 upvotes
konsensei wrote: who bought them.. wtf.. leave it so you can pm at bestbuy.. would have been more than free. you genius
+1
Deal Addict
Oct 26, 2010
4401 posts
10674 upvotes
I need to attempt price matching this too. Insane deal
Oct 25, 2015
93 posts
75 upvotes
Dartmouth
First bb guy laughed and said no way the price is that low. Looked it up and said he couldent since it was OOS. Went to walmart, they wont do online only retailers. Got my GF to go back into bb, grab them off the shelf and go to customer service. Came back out with 4 of them asking "so, why did you want these?"
Dec 16, 2014
932 posts
519 upvotes
Easter Island
seems to good to be true, good luck
Deal Addict
Sep 12, 2007
2952 posts
1061 upvotes
AndyTrew95 wrote: First bb guy laughed and said no way the price is that low. Looked it up and said he couldent since it was OOS. Went to walmart, they wont do online only retailers. Got my GF to go back into bb, grab them off the shelf and go to customer service. Came back out with 4 of them asking "so, why did you want these?"
sooo.... price honoured??
Jun 9, 2013
24 posts
18 upvotes
Ottawa, ON
I've had this since the summer. It's okay for daytime after some fiddling and several hours of fine tuning, resetting and updating, but if you are buying it for the nighttime ability it's not great. Very difficult to get a clear AND bright image. Bought for around $150 so if you can snag one or several at 24 probably worth it just as a believable deterrent (looks like a camera and has an LED).
Deal Fanatic
Apr 11, 2012
5865 posts
3138 upvotes
Winnipeg
AndyTrew95 wrote: First bb guy laughed and said no way the price is that low. Looked it up and said he couldent since it was OOS. Went to walmart, they wont do online only retailers. Got my GF to go back into bb, grab them off the shelf and go to customer service. Came back out with 4 of them asking "so, why did you want these?"
TLDR: send your GF for successful PMing at BB
Jan 16, 2005
797 posts
303 upvotes
For those who got this, consider ContaCam at www.contaware.com for free software.

I run it on a desktop and collect video from 2 ip cams in house.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)