Food & Drink

Da Best Pizza - Mississauga (Oops, plz move to FOOD section)

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 5th, 2009 1:07 pm
Tags:
None
[OP]
Deal Addict
Mar 18, 2005
4422 posts
150 upvotes
Mississauga

Da Best Pizza - Mississauga (Oops, plz move to FOOD section)

Has anyone ever been to Da best PIzza? How was it?

http://dabestpizza.com/
12 replies
Deal Expert
Aug 9, 2004
21711 posts
319 upvotes
Newmarket
Nope but should have posted in the food and beverage forum.
Deal Expert
Mar 7, 2005
17883 posts
934 upvotes
sounded like a stupid name but they have a margherita pizza with real mozzerella... awesome

is this place new?

i will definitely try it out and let you know. thanks for the tip
Deal Expert
Mar 7, 2005
17883 posts
934 upvotes
Looks like they're out of business, I drove by tonight

Place is totally deserted, tables inside are turned upside down, theres mail & phone books scattered all over the place... looks like a bomb went off inside

Disappointing
Deal Guru
Dec 3, 2003
14439 posts
214 upvotes
Mississauga
tough to compete against the big boys like Pizza pizza.
Heatware 47-0

"Giving money to government is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys."
Deal Expert
Aug 9, 2004
21711 posts
319 upvotes
Newmarket
website is down now too....shortest thread ever? :)
Mar 20, 2007
1 posts
They actually had amazing pizza. I would have it over pizza pizza and any of those pizza chains any day. But they did close down, one of my friends worked there and he told me that the owner got kicked out by the owners of the cousins grocery store and that's why they are closed.
Aug 8, 2003
943 posts
114 upvotes
Ontario
Marconi Pizza is pretty good, Cawthra and Burnhamthorpe
Deal Expert
Mar 7, 2005
17883 posts
934 upvotes
TheZodiac wrote: Marconi Pizza is pretty good, Cawthra and Burnhamthorpe
alot of people say that to me too, but honestly, i've never had anything really out of the ordinary there... shredded bagged mozerella, frozen pepperoni, just a regular oven... I dunno... I mean it's good pizza but what is the major appeal of it, im just curious

Not disagreeing with you because it seems to have ALOT of fans.. maybe I'm ordering the wrong stuff
Deal Expert
Mar 7, 2005
17883 posts
934 upvotes
halfamazin77 wrote: They actually had amazing pizza. I would have it over pizza pizza and any of those pizza chains any day. But they did close down, one of my friends worked there and he told me that the owner got kicked out by the owners of the cousins grocery store and that's why they are closed.
That sucks.. Cousins is a ripoff anyways, and really, the location of Da Best Pizza was horrible, they were tucked away in the corner and I woulda never noticed them if I wasn't told about them from here

Hopefully they re-open somewhere else, because their menu actually looked pretty damn good. Major points for making a PROPER margherita pizza
Deal Addict
Nov 10, 2008
1012 posts
7 upvotes
Mississauga
If anyone has the chance to travel to the US in the near future, Uno Chicago Grill offers the best deep pan pizza. It'll cost you a pretty penny but it's definitely worth it!
Banned
Sep 11, 2008
404 posts
4 upvotes
Pizza-N-Joy is the best
Mortgage Agent Licence M08006899
Mortgage Brokerage Licence 11157